Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Install application on UNIX cluster Post 302245152 by vbe on Thursday 9th of October 2008 12:59:55 PM
Old 10-09-2008
I suppose you are talking of MC/ServiceGuard?
Or else?
Start by doing a little reading:
http://docs.hp.com/en/B3936-90065/ch03s01.html
http://docs.hp.com/en/255/haFAQindex2.html

Last edited by vbe; 10-09-2008 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: link added

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sudo: application install question

I need to install an application on my Sun station and need root privleges to do so. I was given sudo privileges and was told to issue the following command. bash-2.03$ sudo init 0 I've read the man pages for init and understand the purpose of that command. My questions are: 1. From the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: forbin24
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

install new certificate(s) in a unix cluster - is restart needed?

Dear All.......... if anyone can help me with a problem i'm facing :(.......i will be really grateful!!!:) If i install a new certificate in a cluster (2 machines) should it be restarted the whole cluster? A separate restart per server is it enough? My main query is if a restart is needed? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: unbalanced
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Can I Install the Gani Network Driver Using the Application that Came on the CD?

When I boot up the Solaris 10 5/09 install CD and select 'Solaris' from the GRUB menu that comes up, a menu loads. Option 5 is 'Apply Driver Updates'. Can I install the Gani driver using that? I tried using the tar file (the way it came) that I wrote to a floppy but when I asked it to look at the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bradj47
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Application install

Hi, I am currently installing an application (tar ball) on a server that involves ftp from my computer to the server directory (unix). Once it is deployed, I am now responsible to getting it to run. Using putty, i telnet/ssh to the remote node and type in the following command: vi .kshrc. I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: huge_ness
5 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Veritas Storage Foundation basic and Core cluster solaris 10 release 7 install

After much hitting my head to the wall with this meesages root@crasher /workzone/dvd4_sfb-sol_x64]#./installer -verbose -installonly 5.0MP3 Installation Program Copyright (c) 2008 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved. Symantec, the Symantec... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tristezo2k
1 Replies

6. AIX

How to add node to the cluster with stoping the application?

In the production hacmp 5.3 is running with three nodes but i want to add new node to cluster with out stopping the application ie with same resource group if any bady know pls help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manjunath.m
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris Cluster Install Hangs

Greetings Forumers! I tried installing Solaris Cluster 3.3 today. I should say I tried configuring the Cluster today. The software is already installed on two systems. I am trying to configure a shared filesystem between two 6320 Blades. I selected the "Custom" install because the "Typical"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluescreen
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Cluster a custom application

Hi guys. I have a custom application which is written by java. I want to know is it possible to cluster this application by pacemaker. For example copy this application in two different nodes and setup a cluster by pacemaker. In one time only one application work and when primary node goes... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhs
8 Replies

9. Solaris

It is possible to install Solaris Cluster on ESXI host ?

I try many time to install and configure Solaris Cluster on ESXI, but i received the same transport error between. When i set manuel private (net1,net2) ip config i have ping between nodes. --node1 net0 - public net1 - private net2 - private --node2 net0 - public net1 -... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.1 2008-04-04 URI::URL(3)