Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris 2 x Exam questions on Solaris 10 Certification Post 302244569 by System Shock on Wednesday 8th of October 2008 08:16:39 AM
Old 10-08-2008
... and people wonder why certifications are useless..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Resources for preparing exam certification

I had install Sun Solaris 10 in my virtual machine. Anyhow I still very limitation knowledge how to operate it. Would like to search for help somemore could assist me how could I get the resources by free for me to learn and prepare myself for sitting the Sun cerfitication exam? Please help and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyysk
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris certification questions

any one can help me i want to write the certification on next month for solaris how the EXam will be and how to prepare all of things (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wkbn86
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Questions for exam

Hello, I am a newbie in Unix. I have certification exam tomorrow. I have got doubts while preparing and I have listed down all my questions here. Please help me to clear my certification. Questions: 1)Simple form of synchronization between parent and child.int wait (int * statloc );... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gbabuu
1 Replies
Class::Field(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Class::Field(3pm)

NAME
Class::Field - Class Field Accessor Generator SYNOPSIS
package Thing; use Class::Field qw'field const'; field 'this'; field 'list' => []; field 'map' => {}; field 'that', -init => '$self->setup_that'; field 'circular_ref' => -weaken; const 'answer' => 42; DESCRIPTION
Class::Field exports two subroutines, "field" and "const". These functions are used to declare fields and constants in your class. Class::Field generates custom code for each accessor that is optimized for speed. FUNCTIONS
o field Defines accessor methods for a field of your class: package Example; use base 'Parent'; use Class::Field qw'field const'; field 'foo'; field bar => []; sub lalala { my $self = shift; $self->foo(42); push @{$self->{bar}}, $self->foo; } The first parameter passed to "field" is the name of the attribute being defined. Accessors can be given an optional default value. This value will be returned if no value for the field has been set in the object. o const const bar => 42; The "const" function is similar to <field> except that it is immutable. It also does not store data in the object. You probably always want to give a "const" a default value, otherwise the generated method will be somewhat useless. NOTE
This code was taken directly out the Spiffy module for those people who just want this functionality without using the rest of Spiffy. AUTHOR
Ingy dA~Xt Net <ingy@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006, 2008, 2009. Ingy dA~Xt Net. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html> perl v5.10.1 2009-12-10 Class::Field(3pm)