Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Complex Event Processing RSS News New Aite Report Slams Microsoft's Capital Markets Partner Program Post 302244556 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 8th of October 2008 07:40:05 AM
Old 10-08-2008
New Aite Report Slams Microsoft's Capital Markets Partner Program

2008-10-08T07:11:00.002-04:00

Source...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Accessing microsoft access from C program

I have read a number of references to libraries that could be linked into a C program to access various databases. I have been tasked with writing an oracle library that would be able to access an Microsoft access database. The oracle database is running on a Unix server and would have to access... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: beilstwh
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Equity, derivative, and capital markets

Hi All, Can anybody describe me what is the meaning of capital and trade maket? what is derviative, equities, and fixed income in the market? :wall: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nagraju.allam
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Organizing text file by Capital Names (capital word ' ' capital word)

Hi I have a file passwd_exmpl that contains: root:x:0:0:root:/root:/bin/bash bin:x:1:1:bin:/bin:/sbin/nologin daemon:x:2:2:daemon:/sbin:/sbin/nologin adm:x:3:4:adm:/var/adm:/sbin/nologin lp:x:4:7:lp:/var/spool/lpd:/sbin/nologin sync:x:5:0:sync:/sbin:/bin/sync... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: eladage
5 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)