Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Show operating system, current user & network Post 302243966 by tlarkin on Tuesday 7th of October 2008 12:36:15 AM
Old 10-07-2008
What version of OS X and would this script be ran on the client OS or a server OS?

This can be done via ARD admin of course.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Is Unix a Network operating system for Macintosh computers

I am in the process of reading up on and learning about linux,and as i read, i am seeing that it was built off of the unix system platform,and i also believe that it is used in the mac computer field,i would like to know if this is true, and if i should learn about the macintosh computer... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bill1263
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Operating System

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum and Unix. I have a couple of questions and please, excuse my ignorance. I have a spare machine which is now running MS Windows 98 and I would like to format the disk and install the Unix operating system along with Oracle 8i and SQL Server. My... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: IronBear
13 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX system & Network Administration II.PDF

Dear all, I plan to take HP-UX cert. EXAM. But, I cannot find hp-ux system & network administration II.pdf file Do you know where can I download?? Do you have? can you send to me? Thank you! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hkpcman
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Operating System

Which is much more powerful as an operating system: 1. Windows 2000 2. Windows 98 3. Windows XP 4. Windows ME 5. Unix 6. Linux and why is it much more powerful than the other operating systems that i have mentioned. thanks for your info... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alecks1975
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Network Shell Script & Blade Logic & Network Security

I am going to take up a position in Data & Network Security. I would need to write network shell scripts doing the following task: Going to around 2000 servers and findout which groups has access to each servers and which ids are there in each group that has access. I need to implement... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Show all network info

Is there a command that display all network info. I'm looking for ip address, subnet mask, gateway, and dns. If there isn't a single command could someone please write me a shellscript that can do this? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
8 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Best Operating System

Hello All, I want to install Linux on my machine, so please tell me one thing which is the best to install- 1.)Red Hat 2.)Cent OS 3.)Red Hat 4.)Ubuntu 5.)Fedora except that if there is any please tell me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parthmittal2007
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What's my Operating System

Can we know the operating given the IP address or DNS of the host. All I have is file://myserver/myapp (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
4 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Pick Operating System

Anyone know anything about "Advanced Plus Operating Environment". Preferably release 10 Revision 522Gcd probably dated 2003. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
4 Replies
asadmin-delete-admin-object(1AS)				   User Commands				  asadmin-delete-admin-object(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-delete-admin-object, delete-admin-object - removes the administered object with the specified JNDI name SYNOPSIS
delete-admin-object --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] jndi_name Removes the administered object with the specified JNDI name. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. OPERANDS
jndi_name JNDI name of the administered object to be deleted. Example 1: Using delete-admin-object The example listed in the add-admin-object command should be executed before attempting to execute this example:i asadmin> delete-admin-objects --user admin --password admin123 jms/samplequeue Deletes the previously created administration object with the JNDI name jms/sample. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-admin-object(1AS), asadmin-list-admin-objects(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-admin-object(1AS)