Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Looking for truly freeware chat server for solaris Post 302243740 by DukeNuke2 on Monday 6th of October 2008 12:48:27 PM
Old 10-06-2008
how about ejabberd? you can download the source an compile it on solaris...

ejabberd downloads - ProcessOne

also sun offers software for problem:

Sun Software

and yes, it's free to use...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Online solaris chat

anybody know's where i can get a chat software for Solaris professionals....in other words a site where all they do is talk solaris. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lealyz
3 Replies

2. Programming

Chat Server

I had recently been in a computer/business class and decided to have some fun since I was way ahead of the class(JAVA). So I first started off by creating a VB Chat Server and Client I had many features like kick, admin login, bans, bad word filters, private messages, etc. Anyway I noticed a bit... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lazyshot
3 Replies

3. Programming

Chat client-server program

Good day everyone, I'm doing a chat client-server program:server is to receive messages from clients through a TCP port and multicast them back to all clients through a UDP port. This is my client program. I'd not know why it just sends and receives msg from server once, then it stops. Is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: powermind
1 Replies

4. Programming

chat server project

Hi All i am a developing a chat server using C in Linux.Now i am just a beginner in Networking so i need help from someone in the project so please help me and reply me fast at email address deleted thanking you all Regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunjag
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Server/client chat

I want to make the following programm. Using the server/client model I want 2 client to connect to the server then the server sends back to the clients the ip address and a number of a poort in order to open a udp connection between clients without using the server? What I have done since now is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kasma
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Server-client chat with a bit more

The task is to create a server client chat that contains a few basic safeguards against floods etc and which is capable of issuing at least one or two commands on the client computer. Working samples of such arrangements abound but freeware/shareware samples are not readily available. A catch in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bobby
3 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with server client chat system

request create a chat system in linux where a user type smth and all the other users connected to server get the message.then a user have to create join leave or delete a channel of chat if he created it.i did the server and the client but i dont know how to implemt the chat rooms.i was ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: demonmind
1 Replies
gnutls_url_is_supported(3)					      gnutls						gnutls_url_is_supported(3)

NAME
gnutls_url_is_supported - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/gnutls.h> int gnutls_url_is_supported(const char* url); ARGUMENTS
const char* url A PKCS 11 url DESCRIPTION
Check whether url is supported. Depending on the system libraries GnuTLS may support pkcs11 or tpmkey URLs. RETURNS
return non-zero if the given URL is supported, and zero if it is not known. SINCE
3.1.0 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. General guidelines for reporting bugs: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/ gnutls 3.1.15 gnutls_url_is_supported(3)