Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Net-snmp issue in Solaris 8
Operating Systems Solaris Net-snmp issue in Solaris 8 Post 302243706 by sundar63 on Monday 6th of October 2008 10:33:45 AM
Old 10-06-2008
Hemm,, seems no is able to assist..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

net-snmp-5.1.2 Solaris 9

All, I downloaded and installed the following net-snmp from the sourceforge.net website on a Solaris 9 server with the entire collection installed: net-snmp-5.1.2-SunOS_5.9_sun4u.tar.gz with no errors. I attempt to run snmpget and I get the following error: ld.so.1: snmpget: fatal:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bubba112557
1 Replies

2. Solaris

net-snmp on solaris 8

hello I am running solaris 8 sparc. I installed net-snmp 5.4.1 (compiled it from tar file). When I do snmpwalk from another server, I receive a partial list of OIDs then it stops and gives 'timeout. No response...' another snmpwalk will directly timeouts. I compiled again the binaries... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Net-SNMP issues Solaris 10

I'm unable to see any traps being sent from my Solaris 10 server using Net-snmp 5.4.2 Here is my snmp conf file. Please let me know if there are any syntax issues you might notice. cat /etc/sma/snmp/snmpd.conf ########################################################################### # #... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Net-SNMP-5.4.2.1 issue on Sun Solaris

Hi, I am trying to compile the source code for Net-SNMP-5.4.2.1 using the gcc compiler-3.4.6 and 3.4.3 but I am getting the follwoing error with perl enabled: /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -Usolaris2 -Dsolaris2=solaris2 -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -Wdeclaration-after-statement... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tisha
2 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

net-snmp - restarting too quickly issue

on my sol10x86 10/08 box, i needed to remove the native snmp agent (sma) for net-snmp-5.4.2.1. once net-snmp was configured and installed, i reconfigured the appropriate files of smf and attempted to restart. service was put into maintenance mode: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pupp
1 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

net-snmp issue

When I run a script that polls a router I get the following error from net-snmp. I can not seem to find a straight answer. Could my mib files be corrupt? xxx-xxx:/etc/sma/snmp/mibs# perl /export/home/user/perl/test.pl Unlinked OID in SNMPv2-MIB: snmp ::= { mib-2 11 } Undefined identifier:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrlayance
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Error occurred while making the net-snmp 5.4.4 on Solaris 5.10 version.

Hi all, Error occurred while making the net-snmp-5.4.4 on Solaris 5.10 version. Environment - Solaris 5.10-x86 - Net-SNMP-5.4.4.tar.gz - Path (/etc/profile) PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH export PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATHUSR=/usr/ccs/bin: export LD_LIBRARY_PATH Error01 - summary ***... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ziosnim
3 Replies
DH_CONSOLEDATA(1)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 DH_CONSOLEDATA(1)

NAME
dh_consoledata - declare console data files SYNOPSIS
dh_consoledata [debhelper options] [-n] DESCRIPTION
This program is meant to assist in building a package that provides data files for the console. It is still in the early stages of developement, and many features are still missing or partly implemented. Please look at /usr/share/doc/console-common/TODO for more details. For now this program takes a debian/package.keymaps file, installs in in the package build directory, and creates the debian/package.config and debian/package.templates files. It also makes the ${console:depends} variable available for the control file. This variable should be referenced in the Depends field, as should ${perl:depends} if you use dh_perl (which you should call anyway, since your package will include a perl debconf script). It should ultimately allow to declare fonts and SFM fallbacks. OPTIONS
-n, --noscripts Do not modify postinst/postrm scripts. -d Install the debconf templates and config script (and add the postinst fragment, unless -n is also specified), even if there is no debian/package.keymaps file. This is normally intended for internal use, be careful that the name of the option and its semantics will probably change in the near future, to accomodate for new needs. SEE ALSO
debhelper(1) This program is an extention to debhelper. AUTHOR
Yann Dirson <dirson@debian.org> perl v5.14.2 2011-12-05 DH_CONSOLEDATA(1)