Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX IBM xlf "parser stack overflow" error Post 302243664 by bakunin on Monday 6th of October 2008 08:53:36 AM
Old 10-06-2008
I don't know your source code, but most likely your code is at fault, not the compiler. If you could provide more detailed information about how the error occurred we might be able to help you with more detailed suggestions.

I hope this helps.

bakunin

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. HP-UX

ERROR: more than one instance of overloaded function "vprintf" has "C" linkage

Hi people! I've got this own library: -------------------------------------------- Personal.h -------------------------------------------- #ifdef __cplusplus extern "C" { #endif #include <stdio.h> #include <stdarg.h> #include <string.h> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: donatoll
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix "look" Command "File too large" Error Message

I am trying to find lines in a text file larger than 3 Gb that start with a given string. My command looks like this: $ look "string" "/home/patrick/filename.txt" However, this gives me the following message: "look: /home/patrick/filename.txt: File too large" So, I have two... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shishong
14 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

7. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
Net::LDAP::Message(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Net::LDAP::Message(3)

NAME
Net::LDAP::Message - Message response from LDAP server SYNOPSIS
use Net::LDAP; DESCRIPTION
Net::LDAP::Message is a base class for the objects returned by the Net::LDAP methods abandon, add, bind, compare, delete, modify, moddn, search and unbind. The sub-class Net::LDAP::Search returned by search also defines many methods. If the Net::LDAP object is in async mode then all these methods, except "done" and "mesg_id", will cause a wait until the request is completed. METHODS
code ( ) The code value in the result message from the server. Normally for a success zero will be returned. Constants for the result codes can be imported from the Net::LDAP or Net::LDAP::Constant module. control ( ) Return a list of controls that were returned from the server. control ( OID, ... ) Return a list of controls with the given OIDs that were returned from the server. dn ( ) The DN in the result message from the server. done ( ) Returns true if the request has been completed. error ( ) Returns the error message in the result message from the server. If the server did not include an error message, then the result of ldap_error_desc with the error code from the result message. error_name ( ) Returns the name of the error code in the result message from the server. See ldap_error_name for a detailed description of the return value. error_text ( ) Returns the short text description of the error code in the result message from the server. See ldap_error_text for a detailed description of the return value. error_desc ( ) Returns a long text description of the error code in the result message from the server. See ldap_error_desc for a detailed description of the return value. is_error ( ) Returns true if the result code is considered to be an error for the operation. mesg_id ( ) The message id of the request message sent to the server. referrals ( ) Returns a list of referrals from the result message. server_error ( ) The error message returned by the server, or "undef" if the server did not provide a message. sync ( ) Wait for the server to complete the request. SEE ALSO
Net::LDAP, Net::LDAP::Search, Net::LDAP::Constant, Net::LDAP::Util ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
This document is based on a document originally written by Russell Fulton <r.fulton@auckland.ac.nz>. AUTHOR
Graham Barr <gbarr@pobox.com> Please report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the perl-ldap mailing list <perl-ldap@perl.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1997-2004 Graham Barr. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-07-21 Net::LDAP::Message(3)