Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications How to install IBM db2 database server in cygwin ?? Post 302243494 by frozensmilz on Monday 6th of October 2008 12:55:24 AM
Old 10-06-2008
How to install IBM db2 database server in cygwin ??

Hi folks,

I am looking for a clue to install db2 in cygwin.....kindly help.Smilie

Last edited by otheus; 10-09-2008 at 07:09 AM.. Reason: Thread moved: cygwin isn't Linux.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to connect to database db2 through Unix Shell Script

I am trying to connect to database db2 through shell script. The process I am trying is > db2 It gives me error Access Denied. While checking for access I have the rights. Is there ant other way round..? Please help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Connecting to DB2 database on Mainframe and Querying DB

I am trying to develop a script that can connect to a DB2 database mainframe and Query the database and display the results. I've been researching, but I have yet to find a definitive solution where I can enter in the Mainframe DB2 address db2:// and query the database and return the results. If... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: developncode
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Exception while loading DB2 driver Class.forName("com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver")

Hi... I m working on UNIX z/OS. Actually i have to pass the parameters from the JCL to java-db2 program thru PARM. I am able to pass the arguments but the problem occured is, it is throwing an exception while loading the db2 driver as 'Javaclassnotfound:com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sujatha Gowda
0 Replies

4. AIX

IBM DB2 UDB to SQL Server 2005 Porting

Hi All, Am porting my application from AIX to Windows. As a part of this I need to port the Database in IBM DB2 UDB to SQL Server 2005. Is there any Guide/Doc/Article available on this? How to convert the stored procedures and physical data from DB2 to SQL Server 2005? Thanks in Advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvictorvijayan
0 Replies

5. AIX

Ibm db2 udb

Am trying to export the content of Stored Procedure to a file using GET ROUTINE command. After executing the command first few lines of the file contains ASCII characters though i have original text following that. Any help is appreciated. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvictorvijayan
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with loading data from DB2 database to CSV file

Hi everyone!! I need help regarding this. How can we load data from DB2 Database tables into a Comma Separated File? I also have another Question? Using Shell scripting, Is it easy to read Data from a table or from a text file? It is very urgent for me. Please help me out guys. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ss3944
1 Replies

7. AIX

IBM DB2 Product Suite

Can anyone have any idea on IBM DB2 Product suite??? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dinesh1985
4 Replies

8. AIX

IBM AIX on IBM Eseries & x series server

Hi, I want to know whether IBM AIX can be installed on the IBM e series and x series server hardware? Thanks & Regards Arun (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun.Kakarla
2 Replies