Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C Reference Book
Top Forums Programming C Reference Book Post 302243005 by zx1106 on Friday 3rd of October 2008 11:27:35 AM
Old 10-03-2008
Most are scientific programming and text processing.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix book reference

Does anyone here have a favorite? I just wanted to find a reliable book which is meaty in content and still easily understandable.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mandarin14
3 Replies

2. Programming

Reference to a const

Can any one explain how the statement '2' in the following statements is a legal one. int & ref = 3; // Illegal statement - Compiler error. const int& ref=3 ; // Compile and executes properly. Thanks in Advance, Arun (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arun.viswanath
1 Replies

3. AIX

AIX Reference Book

Hi Guys, Can any one please provide me the link where i can download good reference book for AIX. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shabu
2 Replies

4. AIX

Required AIX Simulator \Command reference book

Sir, Iam required AIx simulator If any send the download link I required it for practice (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arif185
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl reference

Hi all, I have a reference named $test. it points to the data structure as follows 'test' => }, ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Damon sine
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk language reference: book

Gurus, I am looking for a book on Awk programming. A quick Google search gave me Amazon.com: The AWK Programming Language (9780201079814): Alfred V. Aho, Brian W. Kernighan, Peter J. Weinberger: Books by Alfred Aho. Is there anything other than that? Any advice? Thanks. Al. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Book reference

hello I am looking for book reference far Linux books that have information that is up to date. Example: Running Linux, O`Reilly, year 1995. Or Linux Administration, A beginners guide, 5`th ed, Mc Graw Hill Osbourn, year 2009. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cowLips
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl de-reference code reference variable

Guys, May i know how can we de reference the code reference variable.? my $a = sub{$a=shift;$b=shift;print "SUM:",($a+$b),"\n";}; print $a->(4,5); How can we print the whole function ? Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks for your time :) Cheers, Ranga :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rangarasan
0 Replies
freemat(1)						      General Commands Manual							freemat(1)

NAME
freemat - Mathematics Framework SYNOPSIS
freemat DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the freemat command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original pro- gram does not have a manual page. freemat is a free environment for rapid engineering and scientific prototyping and data processing. It is similar to commercial systems such as MATLAB from Mathworks, and IDL from Research Systems, but is Open Source. freemat is available under the GPL license. OPTIONS
freemat follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. -f <command> Runs freemat in command mode. freemat will startup, run the given command, and then quit. Note that this option uses the remainder of the command line, so use it last. -nogui Suppress the GUI for freemat. -noplastique Do not force the plastique style for GUI. -noX Disables the graphics subsystem. -e uses a dumb terminal interface (no command line editing, etc.) This flag is primarily used when you want to capture input/output to freemat from another application. -i <path> Install freemat - provide the path to the freemat data directory (containing the scripts, help and other files.). Normally these are installed in /usr/share/freemat but regardless, you must run freemat -i once to indicate the location of this directory. Note that in this mode, freemat will only update its internal configuration and then exit. -p <path> -help Show summary of options. AUTHOR
freemat was written by Samit Basu <samitbasu@users.sourceforge.net> This manual page was written by Giuseppe Iuculano <giuseppe@iuculano.it>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). June 28, 2007 freemat(1)