Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Finding port number !!
Operating Systems Solaris Finding port number !! Post 302242921 by kumarmani on Friday 3rd of October 2008 07:45:13 AM
Old 10-03-2008
Thanks Guys

I do not have lsof , is this is a part of some add on package ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

get number of a port

Hello every one. I work in a LAN with many application server. Each one use a different port. What command permit to obtain the number of these port. thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoang
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

finding a process running on a port

how do I find the process that is running on a port in HP-Unix? Murali (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: manduva
8 Replies

3. IP Networking

finding port numbers

hither! whatz the command to find which process is using a specific port number? for example, port 8082? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darkcastle
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

port number as an argument

What is the script that takes a port number as parameter and displays status, whether it is available or is already used by other process pls help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saikiran
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need to know port number

Hi expert, I wanted to know in which port my apache is running in solaris box thanks Shaan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shaan_dmp
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

port number

hi all i want to connect a system, how can i know the port number of a system. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tukuna82
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in finding and replacing port numbers.

Hi All, I am trying to write a shell script which firstly will search some files and then increase the port numbers mentioned in them by a certain no. let me clear it with an example- suppose there r few files a,b,c,d.... file a's content- <serverEntries xmi:id="ServerEntry_1"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankushsingh10
3 Replies

8. AIX

Finding service based on port number

is it possible to find out which Service is running on the basis of port no which is open/listening? Regards Manoj (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
2 Replies

9. SCO

Problem finding what is using a serial port

How can I determine what process is currently using a serial port? A good bit of google searching hasn't turned up anything useful, but it seems like there has to be a way to do this without too much difficulty. When I first started looking into this problem, I assumed that when a port was in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jdsnatl
2 Replies

10. Solaris

How to find port number wwn of particular port on dual port HBA,?

please find the below o/p for your reference bash-3.00# fcinfo hba-port HBA Port WWN: 21000024ff295a34 OS Device Name: /dev/cfg/c2 Manufacturer: QLogic Corp. Model: 375-3356-02 Firmware Version: 05.03.02 FCode/BIOS Version: BIOS: 2.02; fcode: 2.01;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
3 Replies
PLDD(1) 							 Linux User Manual							   PLDD(1)

NAME
pldd - display dynamic shared objects linked into a process SYNOPSIS
pldd pid pldd option DESCRIPTION
The pldd command displays a list of the dynamic shared objects that are linked into the process with the specified process ID. The list includes the libraries that have been dynamically loaded using dlopen(3). OPTIONS
-?, --help Display program help message. --usage Display a short usage message. -V, --version Display the program version. EXIT STATUS
On success, pldd exits with the status 0. If the specified process does not exist, the user does not have permission to access its dynamic shared object list, or no command-line arguments are supplied, pldd exists with a status of 1. If given an invalid option, it exits with the status 64. VERSIONS
pldd is available since glibc 2.15. CONFORMING TO
The pldd command is not specified by POSIX.1. Some other systems have a similar command. NOTES
The command lsof -p PID also shows output that includes the dynamic shared objects that are linked into a process. The gdb(1) info shared command also shows the shared libraries being used by a process, so that one can obtain similar output to pldd using a command such as the following (to monitor the process with the specified pid): $ gdb -ex "set confirm off" -ex "set height 0" -ex "info shared" -ex "quit" -p $pid | grep '^0x.*0x' BUGS
Since glibc 2.19, pldd is broken: it just hangs when executed. It is unclear if it will ever be fixed. EXAMPLE
$ echo $$ # Display PID of shell 1143 $ pldd $$ # Display DSOs linked into the shell 1143: /usr/bin/bash linux-vdso.so.1 /lib64/libtinfo.so.5 /lib64/libdl.so.2 /lib64/libc.so.6 /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 /lib64/libnss_files.so.2 SEE ALSO
ldd(1), lsof(1), dlopen(3), ld.so(8) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU
2017-09-15 PLDD(1)