Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: View command was typed
Operating Systems HP-UX View command was typed Post 302242507 by vbe on Thursday 2nd of October 2008 05:03:25 AM
Old 10-02-2008
You should never trust arrows on true unix systems (vi heritage...)
And so like navigating in vi, to go up/down, j/k
for that (like in...) press Esc first...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

view page command?

Hi All, When I run a command on any shell, many times the output is longer than the screen can hold, so I only can see parts of the output. Is there a command that will show me page by page the results of each command? Thanks, Jared (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JaredsNew
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

command to view ports being used

Is there a command that will show me all ports being used? I thought maybe the "lsof" command would show me, but I'm not seeing anything. Thanks, Jeff (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawadm1
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to retrieve the typed command

For examples, I have typed 4 commands in the command prompt: ls -la rm -rf /home/user1 du -k /home find . -name "abc.out" -print And now I want to retrieve the command which begin with letter "r" (i.e. rm -rf /home/user1), what can I do? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: laum
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

i am not able to recall the command typed earlier in unix

i am not able to recall the command typed earlier in unix whenever i press esc key ^[ comes on the unix prompt . so esc k isnt working for me whenever i press backspace key i get ^H on my unix cursor need help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: murli1200
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to save all the command typed -urgent

hi I want to know how to save all the command used by all the used under a particular root with the time stamp in a file. Eg: User Name: UX10 Time: 10:56 Command: LS User Name: UX23 Time: 10:59 Command: MORE abc.txt Please do help. thanks and regards -Anand (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anandtharani
1 Replies

6. Solaris

command to view the haware detail

I use command #lscfg -v in AIX system and it gives the detail of the hardware of the system. what is the similar command to view the detail of the hardware of the system in SUN-Solaris (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pchangba1
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to view files in Directory

Hi, Can you help me in providing me a command to view all files present in a directory. Thanks a lot. -Vamsi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: VamsiVasili
1 Replies

8. AIX

"/" doesn't work on command prompt for searching commands last typed

When I use "/" to look for a particular command that I typed in the current session it says D02:-/home/user1/temp> /job ksh: /job: not found. D02:-/home/user1/temp> previously it used to fetch all the commands which had job in it.. for example subjob, endjob, joblist etc... may I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: meetzap
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can I view an 'at' command?

Hi, One of our users has loads of jobs scheduled. When I do at -l I get a long list of tasks which end in .a Is there anyway I can view what these commands will do? Also, What's the relationship between the 'at' function and the crontab? I can't see any entries in crontab....Cheers (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grueben
4 Replies

10. SCO

Command to View Processor Usage

Hi everyone, i used to know the command to show current CPU usage but i cannot remember it. It was not "Top". Openserver 6. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paulbas
4 Replies
Catalyst::View::Petal(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Catalyst::View::Petal(3pm)

NAME
Catalyst::View::Petal - Petal View Class SYNOPSIS
# use the helper create.pl view Petal Petal # lib/MyApp/View/Petal.pm package MyApp::View::Petal; use base 'Catalyst::View::Petal'; __PACKAGE__->config( input => 'XML', output => 'XML', error_on_undef_var => 0 ); 1; # Meanwhile, maybe in an 'end' action $c->forward('MyApp::View::Petal'); DESCRIPTION
This is the "Petal" view class. Your subclass should inherit from this class. METHODS process Renders the template specified in "$c->stash->{template}" or "$c->request->match". Template variables are set up from the contents of "$c->stash", augmented with "base" set to "$c->req->base", "c" to $c and "name" to "$c->config->{name}". Output is stored in "$c->response->body". config This allows your view subclass to pass additional settings to the Petal config hash. SEE ALSO
Petal, Catalyst, Catalyst::Base. AUTHOR
Christian Hansen, "ch@ngmedia.com" COPYRIGHT
This program is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2009-08-10 Catalyst::View::Petal(3pm)