Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Anaconda Exception: parserError: xmlParseMemory() failed Post 302242228 by sysgate on Wednesday 1st of October 2008 12:36:25 PM
Old 10-01-2008
Personally I haven't seen such error, the only thing that I was able to find in the WWW, is this link. HTH.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

exception handling

Does exception handling exist in any UNIX enviornment? I develop on Windows MSVC++ land and need to port to UNIX. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RichardS
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

RPC Exception - Help

Hi, I am trying to use swremove to remove some old software packages before an upgrade. I keep getting the same error below. I have restarted swagent, i have killed the swagent process and started it, and I have restarted the entire system. I have now run out of ideas. Anyone know what the problem... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ejbrever
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Help with RPC Exception

Hi, I am trying to use swremove to remove some old software packages before an upgrade. I keep getting the same error below. I have restarted swagent, i have killed the swagent process and started it, and I have restarted the entire system. I have now run out of ideas. Anyone know what the problem... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ejbrever
2 Replies

4. Linux

MMU exception

I hope to post in the right forum, otherwise I apologize for this. if a MMU exception is caused by a process which tries to access to other memory segment (out of its own address space) what the kernel does in this case ? maybe kernel kills the "bad" process ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Puntino
2 Replies

5. AIX

SFTP Failed---Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0

Hi, While I am trying SFTP my machine to another unix machine , it was working fine till 10 min back. But now i am getting the below error "Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel 0" Could you please someone help me to solve or analyise the root cause... Cheers:b:, Mahiban (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahiban
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exception Handling

Hi, I have written a script to load csv files into a mysql database, however, i would like for the shell script to exit in the event of an error (missing file, load error etc.) - currently if an error is encountered the next statement is processed - This is how i am loading the csv scripts ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bertpereira
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

Help in ANACONDA-ks.cfg

i have automated installation of my proprietory linux.. using PXE. it all goes well. but after complete installation, while using the admin interface.. i am facing display problems. is it due to package dependencies.? or i have to write post script in anaconda-ks.cfg file??? can some one tell... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayesh_j
10 Replies

8. Solaris

solaris 7 exception

Hi all, An application works well under 2.6 but under 7 it gives TEXT_IO exceptions. (Is_Open, Check_Is_Open, Get_Line procedures). Any idea? Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: endoavour
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Monitor logs for exception and if exception come then sent an email

Hi Folks, please advise , I have logs generated on unix machine at location /ops/opt/aaa/bvg.log , now sometimes there come exception in these logs also, so I want to write such a script such that it should continuously monitor these logs and whenever any exception comes that is it try to find... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tuntun27272727
3 Replies

10. Red Hat

Kickstart using anaconda-ks.cfg

Heyas I'm trying to build a live image using livecd-tools (livecd-creator), but this time i'd like to reuse the /root/anaconda-ks.cfg. System: Fedora 3.16.7-200.fc20.x86_64 The building starts, the download begins, but it fails with networking. MAIN.ks # Based on: fedora-live-base.ks... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
0 Replies
XML::SAX::Exception(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    XML::SAX::Exception(3)

NAME
XML::SAX::Exception - Exception classes for XML::SAX SYNOPSIS
throw XML::SAX::Exception::NotSupported( Message => "The foo feature is not supported", ); DESCRIPTION
This module is the base class for all SAX Exceptions, those defined in the spec as well as those that one may create for one's own SAX errors. There are three subclasses included, corresponding to those of the SAX spec: XML::SAX::Exception::NotSupported XML::SAX::Exception::NotRecognized XML::SAX::Exception::Parse Use them wherever you want, and as much as possible when you encounter such errors. SAX is meant to use exceptions as much as possible to flag problems. CREATING NEW EXCEPTION CLASSES
All you need to do to create a new exception class is: @XML::SAX::Exception::MyException::ISA = ('XML::SAX::Exception') The given package doesn't need to exist, it'll behave correctly this way. If your exception refines an existing exception class, then you may also inherit from that instead of from the base class. THROWING EXCEPTIONS
This is as simple as exemplified in the SYNOPSIS. In fact, there's nothing more to know. All you have to do is: throw XML::SAX::Exception::MyException( Message => 'Something went wrong' ); and voila, you've thrown an exception which can be caught in an eval block. perl v5.18.2 2011-09-14 XML::SAX::Exception(3)