Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Similar OS to AIX
Operating Systems AIX Similar OS to AIX Post 302241480 by avronius on Monday 29th of September 2008 12:39:15 PM
Old 09-29-2008
What degree of similarity are you looking for? What are your requirements?
- If you are looking for a learning platform, any UNIX will be similar.
- If you are looking for binary compatibility, I think that you may be out of luck.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

similar words

hi i have created a pipe which outputs a list of words such as: hello yay foo yah good goof and from this i want to find words which only differ by their last letters ie yay/yah and good/goof. i would only need to print out the first instance of the word. these words are not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Streetrcr
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need a Unix OS similar to HP-UX

Hi, I am trying to quickly learn Unix because I am going to be using HP-UX soon. Problem is I can't find download HP-UX. Does anyone know a Unix OS I can download that is more like HP-UX? I'm running windows vista at the moment. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: budz
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

merging similar lines

Greetings, I have been trying to merge the following lines: Sat. May 9 8:00 PM Sat. May 9 8:00 PM CW Sat. May 9 8:00 PM CW Cursed Sat. May 9 9:00 PM Sat. May 9 9:00 PM CW Sat. May 9 9:00 PM CW Sanctuary Sat. May 16 8:00 PM Sat. May 16 8:00 PM CW Sat. May 16 8:00 PM CW Sanctuary Sat. May... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: adambot
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with awk or something similar

i have a file like this: wedd01A1 1 wedd01A2 2 wedd01A3 1 wedd02A2 3 wedd02A3 4 wadd02A1 1 wadd02A2 5 wqdd01A1 3 wsdd01A3 1 i want out like this: A1 A2 A3 wedd01 1 2 1 wedd02 0 3 4 wadd02 1 5 0 wqdd01 3 0 0 wsdd01 0 0 1 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: aydj
8 Replies

5. AIX

monit similar in AIX

Hi Do you know if there is a similar tool like monit in AIX's packages? thanks Regards Israel. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iga3725
1 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

script similar to rm utility

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: saferm is a replacement for the rm utility. Rather than removing files, it move files in a sub directoy called".saferm" in the user's home directory. If "~/.saferm" doesn't exist, it is automatically created. The -l options lists the ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joey12
3 Replies

7. AIX

BMC package and ingeneral all packages in AIX (Similar to pkginfo in Linux)

Hi , I want to know is there any command in AIX similar to pkginfo ? that shows details of all packages installed and we can grep whatever we need to check? Thanks Rafi (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rafi49
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multi if or or similar

I'm trying to code a line (ksh) without much success along the lines of :- If then .....etc fi I know i could use the case statement but i'm hoping someone may know a one liner or a simple workaround. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: squrcles
8 Replies
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)

NAME
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold - threshold-based discriminator for Bayes auto-learning SYNOPSIS
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold DESCRIPTION
This plugin implements the threshold-based auto-learning discriminator for SpamAssassin's Bayes subsystem. Auto-learning is a mechanism whereby high-scoring mails (or low-scoring mails, for non-spam) are fed into its learning systems without user intervention, during scanning. Note that certain tests are ignored when determining whether a message should be trained upon: o rules with tflags set to 'learn' (the Bayesian rules) o rules with tflags set to 'userconf' (user configuration) o rules with tflags set to 'noautolearn' Also note that auto-learning occurs using scores from either scoreset 0 or 1, depending on what scoreset is used during message check. It is likely that the message check and auto-learn scores will be different. USER OPTIONS
The following configuration settings are used to control auto-learning: bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam n.nn (default: 0.1) The score threshold below which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a non-spam message. bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam n.nn (default: 12.0) The score threshold above which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a spam message. Note: SpamAssassin requires at least 3 points from the header, and 3 points from the body to auto-learn as spam. Therefore, the minimum working value for this option is 6. perl v5.12.1 2010-03-16 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)