Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: self-contained API package
Top Forums Programming self-contained API package Post 302241441 by jim mcnamara on Monday 29th of September 2008 10:22:22 AM
Old 09-29-2008
You would have to link in XML parser and anything else you want to include.
That means you need archives ( .a files) for any external library you want to include. Except the c++ run time.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

how to restore original package after uninstalling the upgraded package using rpm

have following package installed rpm -qa |grep ADMIN It will give the following package installed: ADMIN-4.0.0.1 Now I will upgrade the ADMIN package using the following command. rpm --upgrade ADMIN-4.1.0.1 It will upgrade the ADMIN packagge to ADMIN-4.1.0.1 Now I want that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

Single quotes contained within a password

Are single quotes allowed in a UNIX password? With my understanding that UNIX interprets single quotes in pairs and has a distinct meaning to the shell that it removes special meaning of all enclosed characters. I wanted to confirm that a single quote within a password would fail for this reason. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: roni13
4 Replies

3. AIX

Find the patch that contained a particular file.

Hi All, I have an AIX executable (/usr/bin/shell) in my system. I want to know if this file was updated by any of the installed fixes/apars on my system. What is the AIX way of finding this information? Greetings, Peter (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: petervg
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to find dependancies of .dstream package (Solaris) & .rpm package( linux)

Friends, Please let meknow, How we can find the dependancies of .dstream package & .rpm package before installation ? For AIX, We can use the inutoc . command to create the .toc file for the bff package, What about Solaris & Linux ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yb4779
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't install rpm package with --prefix in new path.Error: package is not relocatable

Hello, i have downloaded an rpm package "hadoop-0.20.205.0-1.amd64.rpm" in /usr/local/ directory. I'm trying to install the rpm package in a new path/location (/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205), but i can't. I did: 1st try: Didn't work sudo rpm -i --prefix=/usr/local/hadoop-0.20.205... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g_p
1 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Problem when trying to remove a package using rpm command - error: package is not installed

Hello, i have installed a package by using the command sudo rpm -i filepackage.rpm package filepackage is already installed when i try to remove it, i get an error saying "is not installed": sudo rpm -e filepackage.rpm error: package filepackage is not installed How can... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: g_p
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to run an API from a script and extract fields from output of API

Hi, I need to call an API (GetUsageDetails)from inside a shell script which takes an input argument acct_nbr. The output of API will be like : <usageAccum accumId="450" accumCaptn="PM_125" inclUnits="1410.00" inclUnitsUsed="744.00" shared="true" pooled="false" prorated="false"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkrish
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Self contained shared libraries

Does anyone know whether it is possible to make self contained shared libraries ? (.so files). If so, what is the way to do it ? ---------- Post updated at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:56 AM ---------- On Solaris that is. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lkb
6 Replies

9. Web Development

Face-api.js — JavaScript API for Face Recognition in the Browser with tensorflow.js

Ref: https://itnext.io/face-api-js-javascript-api-for-face-recognition-in-the-browser-with-tensorflow-js-bcc2a6c4cf07 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
XPath::Node(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					    XPath::Node(3)

NAME
XML::XPath::Node - internal representation of a node API
The Node API aims to emulate DOM to some extent, however the API isn't quite compatible with DOM. This is to ease transition from XML::DOM programming to XML::XPath. Compatibility with DOM may arise once XML::DOM gets namespace support. new Creates a new node. See the sub-classes for parameters to pass to new(). getNodeType Returns one of ELEMENT_NODE, TEXT_NODE, COMMENT_NODE, ATTRIBUTE_NODE, PROCESSING_INSTRUCTION_NODE or NAMESPACE_NODE. UNKNOWN_NODE is returned if the sub-class doesn't implement getNodeType - but that means something is broken! The constants are exported by default from XML::XPath::Node. The constants have the same numeric value as the XML::DOM versions. getParentNode Returns the parent of this node, or undef if this is the root node. Note that the root node is the root node in terms of XPath - not the root element node. to_sax ( $handler | %handlers ) Generates sax calls to the handler or handlers. See the PerlSAX docs for details (not yet implemented correctly). MORE INFO
See the sub-classes for the meaning of the rest of the API: o XML::XPath::Node::Element o XML::XPath::Node::Attribute o XML::XPath::Node::Namespace o XML::XPath::Node::Text o XML::XPath::Node::Comment o XML::XPath::Node::PI perl v5.18.2 2003-01-26 XPath::Node(3)