Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unmask
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Unmask Post 302241360 by ynilesh on Monday 29th of September 2008 07:10:16 AM
Old 09-29-2008
Could you please explain what are you trying to do ? If you can post command syntax it would help us to understand and help you.

- nilesh

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Change group and Unmask it to 027 in Linux?

I want to propose a change to the run script environment. This would change the effective group of the wsadmin account to prodview with a umask of 027 before running our services. In linux this can be accomplished by the following #!/bin/ksh # # Original shell # newgrp prodview <<... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sindhu puja
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Unmask/Decrypt an XML file?

Hello All, Below is the content of the XML datafile when i do vi the XML file not sure why the content is showing like this, it could be because the data inside the file is masked or something? is there a way i can decrypt or unmask the data in a human readable format? . When i use my Informatica... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ariean
20 Replies
SRU::Server(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  SRU::Server(3pm)

NAME
SRU::Server - respond to SRU requests via CGI::Application SYNOPSIS
package MySRU; use base qw( SRU::Server ); sub explain { my $self = shift; # $self->request isa SRU::Request::Explain # $self->response isa SRU::Response::Explain } sub scan { my $self = shift; # $self->request isa SRU::Request::Scan # $self->response isa SRU::Response::Scan # $self->cql is the root node of a CQL::Parser-parsed query } sub searchRetrieve { my $self = shift; # $self->request isa SRU::Request::SearchRetrieve # $self->response isa SRU::Response::SearchRetrieve # $self->cql is the root node of a CQL::Parser-parsed query } package main; MySRU->new->run; DESCRIPTION
This module brings together all of the SRU verbs (explain, scan and searchRetrieve) under a sub-classable object based on CGI::Application. METHODS
explain This method is used to return an explain response. It is the default method. scan This method returns a scan response. searchRetrieve This method returns a searchRetrieve response. CGI
::APPLICATION METHODS setup Sets the "run_modes", "mode_param" and the default runmode (explain). cgiapp_prerun Parses the incoming SRU request and if needed, checks the CQL query. cgiapp_postrun Sets the content type (text/xml) and serializes the response. error_mode Stub error runmode. AUTHORS
o Brian Cassidy <bricas@cpan.org> o Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com> perl v5.12.4 2009-11-20 SRU::Server(3pm)