Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News Devil-Linux distro bundles router/firewall and server in one live CD Post 302240691 by Linux Bot on Friday 26th of September 2008 11:10:03 AM
Old 09-26-2008
Devil-Linux distro bundles router/firewall and server in one live CD

09-26-2008 08:00 AM
Devil-Linux might sound hellish for a Linux distribution, but this live CD offers many blessings for your server needs. Originally developed as a router/firewall distribution, Devil-Linux has expanded its functionality to include nearly every service that a server might offer. It can function as an LDAP server, a VPN server, an email or file server, and more.

Source...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Live Unix Distro Help...

Hello, I was just looking for some help on Unix distros that don't affect my hard disk. Basically what I am looking for is a distro that has all your programming needs (so I can program in Unix) and the basic functions of an OS. I would also like it to include python if possible. BTW, is it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhab
0 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Help needed in IPTables firewall/router setup - Linux

HI all, I have setup IPTables firewall/Router and my home network, with address space 192.168.10.XXX Form my private network hosts, i can ping the gateway ( 192.168.10.101 ) , but the reverse is not happening. Can someone help me as of what i need to do, so that i can ping my private... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chandan_m
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Customizing Terminal in Live Linux Distro

I'm creating a python script to load a configuration to gnome-terminal immediately after a Live Boot. I must run it in super-user mode, because I shut down some services first. After this, I want to configure gnome-terminal. The problem is that if I run it as super-user, it successfully shuts... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: misfitplanet
0 Replies

4. Linux

Looking for a very leightweight Live-CD Distro

Hey, weird story, dunno if this is actually possible, but here's what happened: My dad's PC (Windows) is completely full of trash, the hard drive is completely full. After the last Windows update he wasn't able to boot anymore, even from a WindowsCD it didn't seem to work. That's at least what... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: disaster
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

kcore and a live persistent linux usb distro

I have 2 computers, from now on i shall call these computers A and B. Made a live linux distro (bodhi) on A which has 1GB internal memory , because windows is unstable on B, which has 512MB internal memory. I mean with memory the internal memory of the computer, not the memory of the usb... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anno
0 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Intriguing Live Distro Sum Changes . . .

Greetings! Here's something which I came across whilst mucking about with a UNetbootin thumbdrive install of 12.04 (I suspect this would apply to other variants as well). Here's the scenario: As an experiment before burning to flash, I generated a comprehensive md5sums.txt for the entirety... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LinQ
1 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)