Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Post Your Favorite FireFox Add-Ons Here Post 302240596 by era on Friday 26th of September 2008 05:51:55 AM
Old 09-26-2008
Your link says FireFTP but the link and decription seem to belong to NoScript (-:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Add ons

how about this: Can I mix and match add ons? Say, If I install free bds can I use red hat add ons? Thanks in advance! Best Regards, Techknow MCSE, MCDBA http://justoneguy.com (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TechKnow
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Post Your Favorite UNIX/Linux Related RSS Feed Links

Hello, I am planning to revise the RSS News subforum areas, here: News, Links, Events and Announcements - The UNIX Forums ... maybe with a subforum for each OS specific news, like HP-UX, Solaris, RedHat, OSX, etc. RSS subforums.... Please post your favorite OS specific RSS (RSS2) link... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Web Development

Add HTML Based on Browser Width (Firefox)

Here is a bit of code I wrote that includes some HTML (table and image code) based on the width of the browser. It works in Firefox. I am not sure if it works for IE. (Need to test.) <script type="text/javascript"><!-- var winWidth = window.innerWidth; if (winWidth > 750) {... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Support for FireFox Add-Ons

Please post here if you have any questions or issues (or just want to discuss or comment) about the following browser add-ons: The Unix and Linux Forums (unix.com) https://www.unix.com/images/ff_addon.png (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Post Your Favorite Joke! Laugh a Little!

Let's have a few laughs! Post your favorite joke! (no racist / racism jokes, please post in good taste, thanks!) (65 Replies)
65 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Is there a "add to favorite" function?

hi there, when I found some good/useful posts, I want to save them somewhere in our forum, so that I can check them out easily later. Do we have something like "add to favorite" functionality? I didn't find any. One similar thing is "subscribed posts". But not same as favorite. thx (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: sk1418
10 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Favorite Firefox tweaks

Can everyone please list there favorite firefox tweaks? These are my favorite tweaks. Config.trim_on_minimize true Allow Windows to swap out memory when the program is minimized. false Prevent Windows from swapping out memory when the program is minimized. (Default) Enter... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies
firefox(1)							   User Commands							firefox(1)

NAME
firefox - Firefox for Sun Java Desktop System SYNOPSIS
firefox [options ... ] [url] DESCRIPTION
Firefox is a free, open-source web browser based on the Mozilla codebase. It is small, fast and easy to use, and offers many advantages over other browsers, such as the ability to block pop-up windows. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -height value Set the height of startup window to value. -h or -help Display the help message. -width value Set the width of startup window to value. -v or -version Display the version message. -P profile Start with the profile named: profile. -ProfileManager Start with profile manager. -UILocale locale Start with the UI Locale listed: locale. -safe-mode Disables extensions and themes for this session. -jsconsole Open the JavaScript console. -browser Open a browser window. -setDefaultBrowser Set this app as the default browser. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching Firefox example% firefox EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully 1 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/firefox Executable for Firefox application $HOME/.mozilla/firefox User configuration files for Firefox ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWfirefox | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
For more information about firefox, please refer to http://www.mozilla.org/firefox Refer to Help->Help Contents for more information. NOTES
Updated by Evan Yan, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2008. SunOS 5.11 10 Jul 2008 firefox(1)