Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Constant mirroring
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Constant mirroring Post 302240350 by avronius on Thursday 25th of September 2008 12:50:44 PM
Old 09-25-2008
Use cron to have rsync check directory A every n minutes - then check directory B. If there's a difference, it will copy the data from A to B

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

File descriptor constant

I have a requirement to close all the file descriptors from 3 to 1024 for a particular application. Right now, this is how I do it .. for ( int i = 3 ; i <= 1024; ++i ) close(i); The change I am looking at is, I want to do away with the number 1024 and replace it with a constant which... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vino
4 Replies

2. AIX

AIX Constant Rebooting

IBM has replaced all parts in the system 3 times. Had electrician check to make sure the dedicated electrical circuit was good. Made sure the server rack was grounded, but AIX keeps shutting down when everyone is on the system. Reloaded AIX on the system. If the system is left alone it will stay... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIXNEWBEE
4 Replies

3. Programming

'strlen' of a constant string

In a declaration, I have: const char comment_begin = "<!--"; const char comment_end = "-->"; const int comment_begin_len = strlen(comment_begin); const int comment_end_len = strlen(comment_end); When I compile, I get the warnings: emhttpc.c:64: warning: initializer element is not... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: cleopard
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

while infinite loop_sockets constant

Hello Every one, it's requiered to create 'n' number of sockets constant for a hour time. i had my own script to create sockets using this i was able to create sockets and sendind data but using the tool i can maintain 'n' number of sockets for 5 minutes only after sockets are getting reduced to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mannam srinivas
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Constant disturbing messages????

Hi friends, I am new to Solaris, I have just managed to install Solaris 10 under VirtualBox. As I use the system, I constantly get some very disturbing error messages on my screen, I hope you will help me remove them. Messages are # syslogd: line 24: WARNING: loghost could not be resolved ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gabam
6 Replies

6. Programming

String Constant C

I wonder string constant exists permanently or temporary. For example, printf("hello, world"); the function printf access to it is through a pointer. Does it mean storage is allocated for the string constant to exist permanently in memory? :confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kris26
4 Replies

7. Debian

LM 17.3 xfce constant lagging

I'm using LM 17.3x LIVE. Have constant and sometimes, severe lagging issues. Problems started when I "upgraded" to 18.3x. I tried 5 other distros all with the same issues. Went back to 17.3 and , alas, the problem followed. Found this: sudo gedit /etc/sysctl. conf vm. swappiness = 15, but all it... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 69Rixter
4 Replies
ant(1)							      General Commands Manual							    ant(1)

NAME
ant - a Java based make tool. SYNOPSIS
ant [OPTION]... [TARGET [TARGET2] [TARGET3] ...]] DESCRIPTION
Like make, ant is a tool that can compile Java projects. But unlike it, ant is based on Java which means that it will run on every platform that has a Java Virtual Machine. This makes it a great tool for building Java software. By default it takes information from build.xml which describes the targets. -help, -h print help on the command line options -projecthelp, -p print project help information -version print the version information and exit -diagnostics print information that might be helpful to diagnose or report problems. -quiet, -q be extra quiet -verbose, -v be extra verbose -debug, -d print debugging information -emacs, -e produce logging information without adornments -logfile <file>, -l <file> use given file for log -logger <classname> the class which is to perform logging -listener <classname> add an instance of class as a project listener -noinput do not allow interactive input -buildfile <file>, -file <file>, -f <file> use given buildfile -D<property>=<value> use value for given property -keep-going, -k execute all targets that do not depend on failed target(s) -propertyfile <file> load all properties from file with -D properties taking precedence -inputhandler <class> the class which will handle input requests -find <file>, -s <file> (s)earch for buildfile towards the root of the filesystem and use it -nice number A niceness value for the main thread: 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest); 5 is the default -nouserlib Run ant without using the jar files from ${user.home}/.ant/lib -noclasspath Run ant without using CLASSPATH -autoproxy Java 1.5+: use the OS proxy settings -main <class> override ant's normal entry point SEE ALSO
make(1) java(1) build.xml(5) Mac OS X June 22, 2009 ant(1)