Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) what are OS X Developer tools . Post 302239176 by deepakl28 on Tuesday 23rd of September 2008 04:28:35 AM
Old 09-23-2008
what are OS X Developer tools .

hi all,

what are OS X Developer tools. Whether Mac oS x developer tools are same as unix os x developer tools.

problem .. i am trying to tomcat as daemon process. i referred Installing Apache Tomcat 6 on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and started to run tomcat as daemon process in unix environment. But in "Comiling JSVC " it is asking that "OS X developer tolls " to be installed .

can any one suggest me what are the OS x developer tools that are to be installed ,inorder to make my tomcat as a daemon process in unix environment.

Thanks in advance.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to uninstall Forte Developer 6.2?

Hi, i installed forte 6.2 in my solaris 8, but when i wanted to uninstall it, i dont know what to do, i donrt know where it reside. i tried pkgrm to my guess the said directory ut i am wrong. what will i do? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenshinhimura
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Developer Needed

Hello programmers, A small team of developers and myself have started a VoIP project for the gaming community. We are all working volunteerily to make the application. We all have experience in what we do, but we have hit a dead end. After setting up registration, login, and the custom graphic UI,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: suzi9spal
3 Replies
pvf(1)							      General Commands Manual							    pvf(1)

NAME
pvf tools - utilities to convert various sound formats DESCRIPTION
The pvf tools are a collection of tools to convert vgetty modem data to and from the 'raw modem data' format, and from that to and from various audio file formats (like .au or .wav). In addition, there are some tools to manipulate pvf files, like speed up files or cut off trailing noise. A list of commands is below in the "see also" section. You can run those commands with the -h switch for available options. Please also look at the individual contributed man pages. SEE ALSO
autopvf(1), basictopvf(1), lintopvf(1), pvf(1), pvfamp(1), pvfcut(1), pvfecho(1), pvfff(1), pvffile(1), pvffilter(1), pvfmix(1), pvfnoise(1), pvfreverse(1), pvfsine(1), pvfspeed(1), pvftoau(1), pvftobasic(1), pvftolin(1), pvftormd(1), pvftovoc(1), pvftowav(1), rmd- file(1), rmdtopvf(1), voctopvf(1), wavtopvf(1) AUTHOR
Original version from Klaus Weidner. Copyright (C) 1997 by Marc Eberhard <Marc.Eberhard@Uni-Duesseldorf.DE> 14 February 1997 pvf(1)