Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: remove device
Operating Systems AIX remove device Post 302239151 by shockneck on Tuesday 23rd of September 2008 03:38:03 AM
Old 09-23-2008
Try smaller steps. Can you do
# rmdev -dl rmt0
?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

rmdev won't remove disk device AIX

Hi all, I'm attempting to remove some EMC hdisk devices which we recently had made available to one of our backup servers. This is an AIX 5.3 server. When I try doing an rmdev I get the following: root@********:/dev# rmdev -d -l hdisk495 Method error (/usr/lib/methods/ucfgdevice): ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: C.J.Hund
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX rm -rf error "rm: cannot remove `filename' : Device or resource busy"

Hi Everyone, I am trying to remove a directory: $ rm -rf directory_name/ rm: cannot remove `directory_name/filename': Device or resource busy What does this mean, and why can't I remove these files? I already tried moving into the directory, and removing the files individually, but I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anna_Z
7 Replies

3. AIX

How to remove a device in use?

Hi All, I'm having trouble with my SAN devices on AIX 5.3 so I would like to remove the SAN devices and HBAs. Then I want to recreate them with cfgmgr and see if this solves my problem. So I have the following SAN devices: # lsdev | grep fcs fcs0 Available 07-08 FC... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: petervg
7 Replies

4. Red Hat

Unable To Activate Ethernet Network Device in RHEL 5.5 - e100 device eth0 does not seem to be presen

Hi All, Could anyone please help to resolve the below problem. I installed RHEL5.5 in my desktop.But when i try to activate the ethernet connection then it gives me the error. I spent 2 days for the above and go through with several suggestion found by googling. But no luck. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanmoy
0 Replies

5. AIX

Gpfs how to remove nsd from a device

Gpfs how to remove nsd from a device Need to removed nsd from the device below /apps/abinitio/outbound01 90 30 DEVappsabob01 root@carlvpc0lpr24 # df -g /apps/abinitio/outbound01 Filesystem GB blocks Free %Used Iused %Iused Mounted on /dev/DEVappsabob01 90.00 89.39 1% 4032 1%... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asyed123
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Failed to open tape device /dev/rmt/0mn:Device busy (errno = 16)

Hi, Unable to make tape backup, please help. /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery -a /dev/rmt/?mn -I -v -m tar -x inc_entire=vg00 * Creating local directories for configuration files and archive. ======= 04/25/16 16:28:08 IST Started /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery. (Mon... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragr
4 Replies
Test::BDD::Cucumber::Executor(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Test::BDD::Cucumber::Executor(3pm)

NAME
Test::BDD::Cucumber::Executor - Run through Feature and Harness objects VERSION
version 0.11 DESCRIPTION
The Executor runs through Features, matching up the Step Lines with Step Definitions, and reporting on progress through the passed-in harness. METHODS
steps add_steps The attributes "steps" is a hashref of arrayrefs, storing steps by their Verb. "add_steps()" takes step definitions of the item list form: ( [ Given => qr//, sub {} ], ), and populates "steps" with them. execute Execute accepts a feature object, a harness object, and an optional Test::BDD::Cucumber::TagSpec object and for each scenario in the feature which meets the tag requirements (or all of them, if you haven't specified one), runs "execute_scenario". execute_scenario Accepts a hashref of options, and executes each step in a scenario. Options: "feature" - A Test::BDD::Cucumber::Model::Feature object "feature_stash" - A hashref that should live the lifetime of feature execution "harness" - A Test::BDD::Cucumber::Harness subclass object "scenario" - A Test::BDD::Cucumber::Model::Scenario object "background_obj" - An optional Test::BDD::Cucumber::Model::Scenario object representing the Background "scenario_stash" - We'll create a new scenario stash unless you've posted one in. This is used exclusively for giving Background sections access to the same stash as the scenario they're running before. For each step, a Test::BDD::Cucumber::StepContext object is created, and passed to "dispatch()". Nothing is returned - everything is played back through the Harness interface. add_placeholders Accepts a text string and a hashref, and replaces " <placeholders" > with the values in the hashref, returning a string. dispatch Accepts a Test::BDD::Cucumber::StepContext object, and searches through the steps that have been added to the executor object, executing against the first matching one. You can also pass in a boolean 'short-circuit' flag if the Scenario's remaining steps should be skipped. skip_step Accepts a step-context, a result-type, and a textual reason, exercises the Harness's step start and step_done methods, and returns a skipped-test result. AUTHOR
Peter Sergeant "pete@clueball.com" LICENSE
Copyright 2011, Peter Sergeant; Licensed under the same terms as Perl perl v5.14.2 2012-05-20 Test::BDD::Cucumber::Executor(3pm)