Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Plz Help me to find GNU C++ Runtime Library Post 302238846 by Franklin52 on Monday 22nd of September 2008 06:57:41 AM
Old 09-22-2008
Use the package manager RPM to install the library:

RPM resource libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3

Regards

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

gnu history library signal segfault

i am trying to use the history functions in a c++ program along with a custom signal handler for SIGINT. the prog works fine catching signals without the line: add_history(*args); but as soon as this line is added, the prog segfaults on SIGINT. does anyone have experience using gnu... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: a1g0rithm
2 Replies

2. Linux

Installing GNU C library

I m working on a project of making a boot/root pendrive linux from source. I have got the basic working root filesystem with busybox. Now i wish to install GNU C library. But couldnt find a proper document to refer to. Also i tried the steps in LFS with just specifying the installation directory... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amu
2 Replies

3. Programming

GNU C library for parsing of XML files

Hi all, Is there a known GNU C library available for parsing XML files for particular attributes ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vsanjit
1 Replies

4. Programming

Shared library versioning problem at runtime

My executable was linked under RedHat using the LessTif GUI shared library. When I try to run it under UBUNTU, I get an error message that the LessTif library cannot be found. The LessTif library is there, but it is a newer VERSION. My executable is looking for the older version it was linked with.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: imagtek
1 Replies

5. AIX

Embedding Runtime Search Path into Library on AIX

My product has 2 libraries say "x & y". x depends on y. During the installation of my products package, user will be prompted for his own location to copy my product libraries. Installation will copy libraries "x & y" and create my product specific ENV variable say "MYPATH" pointing to User... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: erra_krishna
4 Replies
which-pkg-broke(1)						  debian-goodies						which-pkg-broke(1)

NAME
which-pkg-broke - find which package might have broken another SYNOPSIS
which-pkg-broke package DESCRIPTION
The which-pkg-broke program will retrieve a list of the named package and all its dependencies sorted by the time they were installed on the system (as determined from the mtime information of /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.list . This tool makes it possible for a system admin to obtain information that might correlate installation of package dependencies with a pack- age breakage in order to find which package update might be responsible for the breakage. EXAMPLES
This tool can be useful determine which package dependencies were upgraded more recently and might be associated with the bug that is being observed. For example, if aptitude stops working properly, an administrator can run: $ which-pkg-broke aptitude Package <libapt-pkg-libc6.3-5-3.3> has no install time info libdb1-compat Fri Aug 8 03:02:11 2003 libsigc++-1.2-5c102 Fri Aug 8 05:15:58 2003 aptitude Sun Jan 11 17:38:06 2004 libncurses5 Sun Jan 18 08:11:05 2004 libc6 Thu Jan 22 07:55:10 2004 libgcc1 Tue Jan 27 07:37:22 2004 gcc-3.3-base Tue Jan 27 07:37:31 2004 libstdc++5 Tue Jan 27 07:37:32 2004 So depending on exactly when the misbehaviour started, there may be a reason to point the finger at a more-recently updated library like libstdc++ or libncurses, which are more-recently installed than aptitude itself. SEE ALSO
rc-alert(1) AUTHOR
which-pkg-broke was written by Bill Gribble <grib AT billgribble.com> This manual page was written by Javier Fernandez-Sanguino for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution. debian-goodies July 24 2006 which-pkg-broke(1)