Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Plz Help me to find GNU C++ Runtime Library Post 302238835 by Neo on Monday 22nd of September 2008 06:25:38 AM
Old 09-22-2008

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

gnu history library signal segfault

i am trying to use the history functions in a c++ program along with a custom signal handler for SIGINT. the prog works fine catching signals without the line: add_history(*args); but as soon as this line is added, the prog segfaults on SIGINT. does anyone have experience using gnu... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: a1g0rithm
2 Replies

2. Linux

Installing GNU C library

I m working on a project of making a boot/root pendrive linux from source. I have got the basic working root filesystem with busybox. Now i wish to install GNU C library. But couldnt find a proper document to refer to. Also i tried the steps in LFS with just specifying the installation directory... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amu
2 Replies

3. Programming

GNU C library for parsing of XML files

Hi all, Is there a known GNU C library available for parsing XML files for particular attributes ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vsanjit
1 Replies

4. Programming

Shared library versioning problem at runtime

My executable was linked under RedHat using the LessTif GUI shared library. When I try to run it under UBUNTU, I get an error message that the LessTif library cannot be found. The LessTif library is there, but it is a newer VERSION. My executable is looking for the older version it was linked with.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: imagtek
1 Replies

5. AIX

Embedding Runtime Search Path into Library on AIX

My product has 2 libraries say "x & y". x depends on y. During the installation of my products package, user will be prompted for his own location to copy my product libraries. Installation will copy libraries "x & y" and create my product specific ENV variable say "MYPATH" pointing to User... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: erra_krishna
4 Replies
Alzabo::Runtime::UniqueRowCache(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Alzabo::Runtime::UniqueRowCache(3pm)

NAME
Alzabo::Runtime::UniqueRowCache - Implements a row cache for Alzabo SYNOPSIS
use Alzabo::Runtime::UniqueRowCache; Alzabo::Runtime::UniqueRowCache->clear(); DESCRIPTION
This is a very simple caching mechanism for "Alzabo::Runtime::Row" objects that tries to ensure that for there is never more than one row object in memory for a given database row. To use it, simply load it. It can be foiled through the use of "Storable" or other "deep magic" cloning code, like in the "Clone" module. The cache is a simple hash kept in memory. If you use this module, you are responsible for clearing the cache as needed. The only time it is cleared automatically is when a table update or delete is performed, in which case all cached rows for that table are cleared. In a persistent environment like mod_perl, you should clear the cache on a regular basis in order to prevent the cache from getting out of sync with the database. A good way to do this is to clear it at the start of every request. METHODS
All methods provided are class methods. * clear This clears the entire cache * clear_table( $table_object ) Given a table object, this method clears all the cached rows from that table. * row_in_cache( $table_name, $row_id ) Given a table name and a row id, as returned by the "Alzabo::Runtime::Row->id_as_string" method, this method returns the matching row from the cache, if it exists. Otherwise it returns undef. * delete_from_cache( $table_name, $row_id ) Given a table name and a row id, as returned by the "Alzabo::Runtime::Row->id_as_string" method, this method returns the matching row from the cache. * write_to_cache( $row_object ) Given a row object, this method stores it in the cache. AVOIDING THE CACHE
If you want to not cache a row, then you can pass the "no_cache" parameter to any table or schema method that creates a new row object or a cursor, such as "Alzabo::Runtime::Table->insert()", "Alzabo::Runtime::Table->rows_where()". AUTHOR
Dave Rolsky, <autarch@urth.org> perl v5.8.8 2007-12-23 Alzabo::Runtime::UniqueRowCache(3pm)