Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Plz Help me to find GNU C++ Runtime Library Post 302238826 by smartgupta on Monday 22nd of September 2008 05:41:37 AM
Old 09-22-2008
Plz Help me to find GNU C++ Runtime Library

Hi,

I am working with red hat Linux and i want to install one program but I am getting the error

This product requires the GNU C++ Runtime Library (libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3)
or later. Your system must be upgraded before installation can proceed.

So please tell me how can i remove this problem??

Thanks in advance...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

gnu history library signal segfault

i am trying to use the history functions in a c++ program along with a custom signal handler for SIGINT. the prog works fine catching signals without the line: add_history(*args); but as soon as this line is added, the prog segfaults on SIGINT. does anyone have experience using gnu... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: a1g0rithm
2 Replies

2. Linux

Installing GNU C library

I m working on a project of making a boot/root pendrive linux from source. I have got the basic working root filesystem with busybox. Now i wish to install GNU C library. But couldnt find a proper document to refer to. Also i tried the steps in LFS with just specifying the installation directory... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amu
2 Replies

3. Programming

GNU C library for parsing of XML files

Hi all, Is there a known GNU C library available for parsing XML files for particular attributes ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vsanjit
1 Replies

4. Programming

Shared library versioning problem at runtime

My executable was linked under RedHat using the LessTif GUI shared library. When I try to run it under UBUNTU, I get an error message that the LessTif library cannot be found. The LessTif library is there, but it is a newer VERSION. My executable is looking for the older version it was linked with.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: imagtek
1 Replies

5. AIX

Embedding Runtime Search Path into Library on AIX

My product has 2 libraries say "x & y". x depends on y. During the installation of my products package, user will be prompted for his own location to copy my product libraries. Installation will copy libraries "x & y" and create my product specific ENV variable say "MYPATH" pointing to User... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: erra_krishna
4 Replies
Alzabo::Runtime::InsertHandle(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Alzabo::Runtime::InsertHandle(3pm)

NAME
Alzabo::Runtime::InsertHandle - A handle representing an insert SYNOPSIS
my $handle = $table->insert_handle ( columns => [ $table->columns( 'name', 'job' ) ] ); my $faye_row = $handle->insert( values => { name => 'Faye', job => 'HK Pop Chanteuse' } ); my $guesch_row = $handle->insert( values => { name => 'Guesch', job => 'French Chanteuse and Dancer' } ); DESCRIPTION
This object is analogous to a DBI statement handle, and can be used to insert multiple rows into a table more efficiently than repeatedly calling "Alzabo::Runtime::Table->insert()". METHODS
Objects of this class provide one public method: insert This method is used to insert a new row into a table. It accepts the following parameters: * values This should be a hash reference containing the values to be inserted into the table. If no value is given for a primary key column and the column is "sequenced" then the primary key will be auto-generated. If values are not provided for other columns which were given when "Alzabo::Runtime::Table->insert_handle" was called, this method first checks to see if a value was provided for the column when "Alzabo::Runtime::Table->insert_handle" was called. If none was pro- vided, then the column's default value is used. If column values were passed to "Alzabo::Runtime::Table->insert_handle", then these can be overridden by values passed to this method. It is not possible to override column values that were given as SQL functions when "Alzabo::Runtime::Table->insert_handle" was called. This method returns a new "Alzabo::Runtime::Row" object. Throws: "Alzabo::Exception::Logic", "Alzabo::Exception::Params" perl v5.8.8 2007-12-23 Alzabo::Runtime::InsertHandle(3pm)