Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Plz Help me to find GNU C++ Runtime Library Post 302238826 by smartgupta on Monday 22nd of September 2008 05:41:37 AM
Old 09-22-2008
Plz Help me to find GNU C++ Runtime Library

Hi,

I am working with red hat Linux and i want to install one program but I am getting the error

This product requires the GNU C++ Runtime Library (libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3)
or later. Your system must be upgraded before installation can proceed.

So please tell me how can i remove this problem??

Thanks in advance...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

gnu history library signal segfault

i am trying to use the history functions in a c++ program along with a custom signal handler for SIGINT. the prog works fine catching signals without the line: add_history(*args); but as soon as this line is added, the prog segfaults on SIGINT. does anyone have experience using gnu... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: a1g0rithm
2 Replies

2. Linux

Installing GNU C library

I m working on a project of making a boot/root pendrive linux from source. I have got the basic working root filesystem with busybox. Now i wish to install GNU C library. But couldnt find a proper document to refer to. Also i tried the steps in LFS with just specifying the installation directory... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amu
2 Replies

3. Programming

GNU C library for parsing of XML files

Hi all, Is there a known GNU C library available for parsing XML files for particular attributes ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vsanjit
1 Replies

4. Programming

Shared library versioning problem at runtime

My executable was linked under RedHat using the LessTif GUI shared library. When I try to run it under UBUNTU, I get an error message that the LessTif library cannot be found. The LessTif library is there, but it is a newer VERSION. My executable is looking for the older version it was linked with.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: imagtek
1 Replies

5. AIX

Embedding Runtime Search Path into Library on AIX

My product has 2 libraries say "x & y". x depends on y. During the installation of my products package, user will be prompted for his own location to copy my product libraries. Installation will copy libraries "x & y" and create my product specific ENV variable say "MYPATH" pointing to User... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: erra_krishna
4 Replies
install-solaris(1M)													       install-solaris(1M)

NAME
install-solaris - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
install-solaris install-solaris invokes the Solaris Install program. Depending on graphical capability and available memory at the time of invocation, install-solaris invokes either a text-based installer or a graphical installer. The following minimum requirements for physical memory dictate which features are available during installation: For SPARC machines: 128 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 128 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 384 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation For x86 machines: 256 MB Minimum physical memory for all installation types 256 MB Minimum physical memory required for windowing system 512 MB Minimum physical memory required for graphical-based installation In some cases, even if the minimum physical memory is present, available virtual memory after system startup can limit the number of fea- tures available. install-solaris exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should be invoked only from there. Refer to the for more details. install-solaris allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. install-solaris loads the software available on the installation media. Refer to the for disk space requirements. Refer to the for more information on the various menus and selections. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pkginfo(1), install(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) It is advisable to exit install-solaris by means of the exit options in the install-solaris menus. 23 Sep 2005 install-solaris(1M)