Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: urgent advice needed - gcc
Top Forums Programming urgent advice needed - gcc Post 302238626 by Roman Voznyuk on Sunday 21st of September 2008 08:36:19 AM
Old 09-21-2008
Why don't you set an environmet variable from you program?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

programming advice needed....

i'm a grad student taking a UNIX course and a networks course (i have a background in C++ and JAVA). i'm trying to combine the two classes. My questions stems from a networks programming homework assignment below: "Using the operating system and language of your choice, develop a program to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: trostycp
5 Replies

2. Solaris

Using San storage - advice needed

Thinking of using our San for network backups.. Have a Netra 240 being installed and planning to get some space on our San. Do you know what software is used to access the San from my server or what I would need to do? I know how to connect to local storage, disk arrays etc but not sure what... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
1 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Want Urgent career Advice

Dear All, I have finished my MS in chemical engineering from US university and presetly on OPT work permit. I do not have software background. I have received call from consultant company. They are offering me AIX UNIX training for four weeks and find me a job. My question is how difficuilt... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saarth_desh
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Want URGENT Advice:Career as UNIX Systme Administrator

Dear All, I have finished my MS in chemical engineering from US university and presetly on OPT work permit. I do not have software background. I have received call from consultant company. They are offering me AIX UNIX training for four weeks and find me a job. My question is how difficuilt... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: saarth_desh
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

'for' loop advice needed ....!!

/usr/sbin/ifconfig -a | grep "inet" | grep -v "inet6" | grep -v "127.0.0.1" | grep -v "0.0.0.0"|grep -v "192.168.100.2" | awk '{print $2}' I use above command to get IP addresses on AIX boxes.Values coming here are set to a variable "Host IPs.IP Addresses" in my fingerprinting engine. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ak835
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Advice needed on using Script with NOHUP

All, I would like to know my below requirement can be achieved in any way in Shell Scripting? I will make this requirement of mine as understandable as I can. Requirement: I wrote a script 'my.script' which gets user-input tablenames and puts the same into an array. Also I get other inputs... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharath.gct
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

'for' loop advice needed....!!

Scenario: Command used to capture IPs on a host: /usr/sbin/ifconfig -a | grep "inet" | egrep -v "inet6|0.0.0.0|192.168.100.2" | awk '{print $2}' Following for loop used to capture interface names: for INTERFACE in `/usr/sbin/ifconfig -a | nawk '$1 ~ /:$/ && $1 {sub(":$", "", $1); print... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ak835
3 Replies

8. Linux

Scripting advice needed

Evening all, Im trying to get a script that will: Select the most 3 recent files in a specific directory Run a command on them (like chmod) Ask of you would like to continue Copy the files to another directory If a linux guru could help me out, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wiggins
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Expertise advice required <<URGENT>>

:eek:i hav a shell script in my linux server, i want to execute it everyday once automatically without using cron tabs as i dont hav permission to create one. So wht sld i do??:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jay Thakkar
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris Study Advice Needed

I just have a question regarding learning Solaris, I have a Linux and AIX background and I would like to learn Solaris, I have been giving some Solaris 10 Study Guides and just wondered how relevant they would be to Solaris 11 or should I try and get some study materials which are targeted towards... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: markmorris182mx
1 Replies
GLBINDFRAGDATALOCATI(3G)					    OpenGL 3.3						  GLBINDFRAGDATALOCATI(3G)

NAME
glBindFragDataLocation - bind a user-defined varying out variable to a fragment shader color number C SPECIFICATION
void glBindFragDataLocation(GLuint program, GLuint colorNumber, const char * name); PARAMETERS
program The name of the program containing varying out variable whose binding to modify colorNumber The color number to bind the user-defined varying out variable to name The name of the user-defined varying out variable whose binding to modify DESCRIPTION
glBindFragDataLocation explicitly specifies the binding of the user-defined varying out variable name to fragment shader color number colorNumber for program program. If name was bound previously, its assigned binding is replaced with colorNumber. name must be a null-terminated string. colorNumber must be less than GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS. The bindings specified by glBindFragDataLocation have no effect until program is next linked. Bindings may be specified at any time after program has been created. Specifically, they may be specified before shader objects are attached to the program. Therefore, any name may be specified in name, including a name that is never used as a varying out variable in any fragment shader object. Names beginning with gl_ are reserved by the GL. In addition to the errors generated by glBindFragDataLocation, the program program will fail to link if: o The number of active outputs is greater than the value GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS. o More than one varying out variable is bound to the same color number. NOTES
Varying out varyings may have indexed locations assigned explicitly in the shader text using a location layout qualifier. If a shader statically assigns a location to a varying out variable in the shader text, that location is used and any location assigned with glBindFragDataLocation is ignored. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if colorNumber is greater than or equal to GL_MAX_DRAW_BUFFERS. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if name starts with the reserved gl_ prefix. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if program is not the name of a program object. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGetFragDataLocation() with a valid program object and the the name of a user-defined varying out variable SEE ALSO
glCreateProgram(), glGetFragDataLocation() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. OpenGL 3.3 03/08/2011 GLBINDFRAGDATALOCATI(3G)