Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Has anyone here taken the Solaris certification exams? Post 302238607 by samar on Sunday 21st of September 2008 03:23:45 AM
Old 09-21-2008
I have good docs for this exam .. Smilie I can share ..write to me to samariation@gmail.com ..Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

solaris exams

hi , new unix admin here, in solaris only right now. Looking to take the cert exams for solaris, specifically scsa 2 exams. anyone know a good book(s) that may also include cd's with practice exams? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 9 Certification

Hi I am preparing for Solaris 9 - I need questions and answers of the same - If somebody has it please let me know - Sites are asking for a lot of money - Specially if u have TK please let me know - Or if somebody has any ideas of any real good questions who have given the test recently please... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guru_exam
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 Certification

Hy folks, Did anyone of you go to Solaris 10 Certification? And who passed? I am interested in what books/guides etc. did you use to preapare yourself for certification. Any tips or advices for novice user? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: R@LE
1 Replies

4. Solaris

SCSA solaris 10 testking Exams

hello everyone I'm new member and I need you to help me in SCSA Exams I'll test it I need testking Exams in SCSA 10 can anyone respond me thanks to all (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prince_2007
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 10 Certification

Hi, Is it a must to take Solaris Admin I and II at the same time to get SCSA certified? Can i take Admin I now and take Admin II 7 Months later and get certified? Rgds, filthymonk (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: filthymonk
1 Replies

6. Solaris

oracle on solaris, needed urgent help, require it for exams?

Hi all, I wanted to know how to install oracle on solaris (b83).. I also would like to know of a link that i can download oracle from? please reply fast.. I need it for my exams day after tomorrow... please reply (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wrapster
1 Replies

7. AIX

Differences with certification exams 104 and 223

IBM certification exam 223 (System p Administrator) was recently replaced with exam 104 (Aix 6.1 Administrator). Is there anyone knowledgable of the major changes within the two tests? Thanks in advance! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jamika
0 Replies

8. Solaris

ORACLE Solaris 10 Exams

Hello Admins; I need to get the certification in Oracle Solaris 10. As far as I know, there is $300 fee for each part (1 & 2 ). Does anybody know where we can get the discount coupons for these exams. So that it would be cheaper than 300 bucks... Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
6 Replies
rt-email-group-admin(8) 				     Request Tracker Reference					   rt-email-group-admin(8)

NAME
rt-email-group-admin - Command line tool for administrating NotifyGroup actions SYNOPSIS
rt-email-group-admin --list rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify foo team' --group Foo rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify foo team as comment' --comment --group Foo rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify group Foo and Bar' --group Foo --group Bar rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify user foo@bar.com' --user foo@bar.com rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify VIPs' --user vip1@bar.com rt-email-group-admin --add 'Notify VIPs' --user vip2@bar.com --group vip1 --user vip3@foo.com rt-email-group-admin --rename 'Notify VIPs' --newname 'Inform VIPs' rt-email-group-admin --switch 'Notify VIPs' rt-email-group-admin --delete 'Notify user foo@bar.com' DESCRIPTION
This script list, create, modify or delete scrip actions in the RT DB. Once you've created an action you can use it in a scrip. For example you can create the following action using this script: rt-email-group-admin --create 'Notify developers' --group 'Development Team' Then you can add the followoing scrip to your Bugs queue: Condition: On Create Action: Notify developers Template: Transaction Stage: TransactionCreate Your development team will be notified on every new ticket in the queue. USAGE
rt-email-group-admin --COMMAND ARGS COMMANDS
list Lists actions and its descriptions. create NAME [--comment] [--group GNAME] [--user UNAME] Creates new action with NAME and adds users and/or groups to its recipient list. Would be notify as comment if --comment specified. add NAME [--group GNAME] [--user UNAME] Adds groups and/or users to recipients of the action NAME. delete NAME Deletes action NAME if scrips doesn't use it. switch NAME Switch action NAME from notify as correspondence to comment and back. rename NAME --newname NEWNAME Renames action NAME to NEWNAME. NOTES If command has option --group or --user then you can use it more then once, if other is not specified. AUTHOR
Ruslan U. Zakirov <ruz@bestpractical.com> SEE ALSO
RT::Action::NotifyGroup, RT::Action::NotifyGroupAsComment perl v5.14.2 2013-05-22 rt-email-group-admin(8)