Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Install X11 Tiger on Leopard
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Install X11 Tiger on Leopard Post 302238346 by PxT on Friday 19th of September 2008 04:11:19 PM
Old 09-19-2008
What is the bug you are trying to work around?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

help on compiling a C program on Tiger

here is the very simple bob.c: main() { printf("hello"); } i use tiger and i use the command: gcc bob.c and the end result: bob.c: In function ‘main': bob.c:3: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function /‘printf' any help appreciated, i'm just starting... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cleansing_flame
4 Replies

2. Programming

Problem with Compiling C on Tiger

I've downloaded Xcode and i've done : which "gcc" which "ggc-4.0" and which "c99" all were found in /usr/bin/ however with the script #include <stdio.h> main() { printf("hello, world\n"); } and when I, in command line use the command while in my home dir: gcc cprog.c -o cprog (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cleansing_flame
4 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

TARA Tool (Tiger)

Hi everybody. Im a starter on Unix systems.. i need check some security issues on UNIX server something like: ports, last patches, users acount, etc. I need do that, before the server wil be on production enviorement. i Found a tool that i guess does that... TARA. Somebody works with... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaq
0 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

cygwin-x/can't install xorg-x11-f100 & xorg-x11-fnts

Hello All. Really a newbie to Linux/Unix. Trying to get into Linux. Using XP PE currently. Installed cygwin and trying to intall cygwin-x. Everything else is setup nice but i can't seem to install these two packages (without whom xwin won't start) 1. xorg-x11-f100 2. xorg-x11-fnts Tried the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: binodbdrchand
1 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Mac OS X Tiger Password Storage

Are Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger passwords only stored in /var/db/shadow/hash? Or is it also used in NetInfo? The reason I am asking is because I wonder if I edit the file in /var/db/shadow/hash and replace the hash inside with my own, will it change the password? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ricardo-san
0 Replies

6. Android

Tiger to Leopard Upgrade on PPC

Anyone upgraded OSX from Tiger (v 10.4.11) to Leopard (v. 10.5.8) on PowerPC G5 hardware? I need to upgrade my iMac to Leopard so I can install the current version of Eclipse and the Android development plug-in for Eclipse. I can't find a way to get this working on Tiger, so I need up upgrade... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

[Solved] putty+x11:How do I pass X11 display rights to "su"?

I can log into a unix system with Putty. I've set the "X11 forwarding" checkbox, and I've verified that I can display an X11 window back on my laptop. What I need to be able to do is "su" to another uid after logging in and then run something which display a window back on my laptop, with the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkarr
2 Replies
libgtk-x11-2.0.3(3)					 Introduction to Library Functions				       libgtk-x11-2.0.3(3)

NAME
libgtk-x11-2.0 - Gimp Toolkit and Default GNOME Toolkit DESCRIPTION
GTK+ is the Gimp Toolkit and the default GNOME Toolkit for the X11 windowing system. It is a library for creating graphical user inter- faces. GTK+ uses an object-based component hierarchy. To access the API documentation, you must install the developer version of the package. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/liblibgtk-x11-2.0.sGimp Toolkit shared library /usr/share/gtk-doc/html Location of developer documentation ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-base-libs SUNWg- | | |nome-base-libs-64 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
gtk-query-immodules-2.0(1), libgdk-x11-2.0(3), libgdk_pixbuf-2.0(3), libglib-2.0(3), libgobject(3), libpango-1.0(3), X11(5) NOTES
Written by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003, 2004. SunOS 5.10 31 Aug 2004 libgtk-x11-2.0.3(3)