Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Install X11 Tiger on Leopard
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Install X11 Tiger on Leopard Post 302238346 by PxT on Friday 19th of September 2008 04:11:19 PM
Old 09-19-2008
What is the bug you are trying to work around?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

help on compiling a C program on Tiger

here is the very simple bob.c: main() { printf("hello"); } i use tiger and i use the command: gcc bob.c and the end result: bob.c: In function ‘main': bob.c:3: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function /‘printf' any help appreciated, i'm just starting... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cleansing_flame
4 Replies

2. Programming

Problem with Compiling C on Tiger

I've downloaded Xcode and i've done : which "gcc" which "ggc-4.0" and which "c99" all were found in /usr/bin/ however with the script #include <stdio.h> main() { printf("hello, world\n"); } and when I, in command line use the command while in my home dir: gcc cprog.c -o cprog (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cleansing_flame
4 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

TARA Tool (Tiger)

Hi everybody. Im a starter on Unix systems.. i need check some security issues on UNIX server something like: ports, last patches, users acount, etc. I need do that, before the server wil be on production enviorement. i Found a tool that i guess does that... TARA. Somebody works with... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaq
0 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

cygwin-x/can't install xorg-x11-f100 & xorg-x11-fnts

Hello All. Really a newbie to Linux/Unix. Trying to get into Linux. Using XP PE currently. Installed cygwin and trying to intall cygwin-x. Everything else is setup nice but i can't seem to install these two packages (without whom xwin won't start) 1. xorg-x11-f100 2. xorg-x11-fnts Tried the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: binodbdrchand
1 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Mac OS X Tiger Password Storage

Are Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger passwords only stored in /var/db/shadow/hash? Or is it also used in NetInfo? The reason I am asking is because I wonder if I edit the file in /var/db/shadow/hash and replace the hash inside with my own, will it change the password? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ricardo-san
0 Replies

6. Android

Tiger to Leopard Upgrade on PPC

Anyone upgraded OSX from Tiger (v 10.4.11) to Leopard (v. 10.5.8) on PowerPC G5 hardware? I need to upgrade my iMac to Leopard so I can install the current version of Eclipse and the Android development plug-in for Eclipse. I can't find a way to get this working on Tiger, so I need up upgrade... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

[Solved] putty+x11:How do I pass X11 display rights to "su"?

I can log into a unix system with Putty. I've set the "X11 forwarding" checkbox, and I've verified that I can display an X11 window back on my laptop. What I need to be able to do is "su" to another uid after logging in and then run something which display a window back on my laptop, with the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkarr
2 Replies
DH_BUGFILES(1)							     Debhelper							    DH_BUGFILES(1)

NAME
dh_bugfiles - install bug reporting customization files into package build directories SYNOPSIS
dh_bugfiles [-A] [debhelperoptions] DESCRIPTION
dh_bugfiles is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing bug reporting customization files (bug scripts and/or bug control files and/or presubj files) into package build directories. FILES
debian/package.bug-script This is the script to be run by the bug reporting program for generating a bug report template. This file is installed as usr/share/bug/package in the package build directory if no other types of bug reporting customization files are going to be installed for the package in question. Otherwise, this file is installed as usr/share/bug/package/script. Finally, the installed script is given execute permissions. debian/package.bug-control It is the bug control file containing some directions for the bug reporting tool. This file is installed as usr/share/bug/package/control in the package build directory. debian/package.bug-presubj The contents of this file are displayed to the user by the bug reporting tool before allowing the user to write a bug report on the package to the Debian Bug Tracking System. This file is installed as usr/share/bug/package/presubj in the package build directory. OPTIONS
-A, --all Install debian/bug-* files to ALL packages acted on when respective debian/package.bug-* files do not exist. Normally, debian/bug-* will be installed to the first package only. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/reportbug/README.developers.gz debhelper(1) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu> 8.9.0ubuntu2.1 2012-06-12 DH_BUGFILES(1)