Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: enviroment settings
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting enviroment settings Post 302237420 by Franklin52 on Wednesday 17th of September 2008 03:58:31 PM
Old 09-17-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidyadhar85
there is one option in MAIL_TO in cron tab which can be set to any mail folder you want..
Right, but maybe it's not the intention to mail the output of other crontabs jobs to those users.

Regards

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help! - How do I compile C++ in UNIX Enviroment?

:confused: Hi, does anyone here know how to compile and run C++ in UNIX environment? I am so desperate! Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kahuashi
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

newbie problem with enviroment

Hi I've written a a script on box A that ssh's into box B and runs another script. If I run the script on box B it works. However when I run my ssh script (public key setup so no passwd required) it fails with "The WSB_HOME environment variable is not defined". Checked wapuser1 .profile on box B... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alien12
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Enviroment variables...

Hi guys, thanks in advance for this easy answer.... :s Ok I am trying to output the enviroment varable for host in Solaris. I have tried $HOST, $HOST_NAME, $HOSTNAME carn't find it anywhere, does someone want to put me out of my misary and tell me what it is??? :confused: :eek: Thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: B14speedfreak
2 Replies

4. Solaris

set enviroment variable..

Hello... I was wondering can anyone explain me how to set up enviroment variable to be permanent... I tryed with setenv but my solaris does not have this command... then I did: export ORACLE_SID=base1 export ORACLE_BASE=/home export ORACLE_HOME=$ORACLE_BASE/oracle/8.1.6 and by... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: amon
5 Replies

5. Programming

Solaris C Compiler for Unix Enviroment ?

Hello! Can somebody tell my where to find Solaris C compiler for Unix environment? Is it available anywhere on the net for free download ? Thank you for your help! :( (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: krasy
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Enviroment Differences script(s)

Im looking for any sample scripts that would output a current environment setup to a file and possibly then take 2 files and list any differences This will allow us to quickly see any differences between environments in case of issue? At a high level this would take Unix Kernel Params,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JoeShmoe
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Save enviroment variables

I need to save my enviroment variables,specially the $PATH.When I put it on .cshrc at next reboot I lost the configuration.How can avoid this?Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bgf0
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

setting enviroment variables help

Hello everyone, I am currently trying to program in java in unix platform for the first time, so far it is OK as long as I use class libraries which come with java distribution. Unfortunately when I try to use external libraries I have to use -classpath option which I rather not doing all the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: run123
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Killing all the process of a particular enviroment

Hi Folks, I have the below command that will kill all the process of an environment, lets say if I have reached to the location cont directory under which I want to kill multiple process so the command will be .... kill -9 `ps -ef | grep cont | grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}'` Now please... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: punpun66
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question about enviroment variable.

Hi Gurus, I am stuck on below issue. in my .profile. I have two variable: x=abc$123 t=xyz$ when running env command, I got below: x=abc t=xyz$ my OS is SunOS 5.10 sun4v sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise-T5220 I am wondering why t=xyz$ shows exactly value? I try below: (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken6503
9 Replies
hx509 enviroment functions(3)					Heimdalx509library				     hx509 enviroment functions(3)

NAME
hx509 enviroment functions - Functions int hx509_env_add (hx509_context context, hx509_env *env, const char *key, const char *value) int hx509_env_add_binding (hx509_context context, hx509_env *env, const char *key, hx509_env list) const char * hx509_env_lfind (hx509_context context, hx509_env env, const char *key, size_t len) const char * hx509_env_find (hx509_context context, hx509_env env, const char *key) hx509_env hx509_env_find_binding (hx509_context context, hx509_env env, const char *key) void hx509_env_free (hx509_env *env) Detailed Description Function Documentation int hx509_env_add (hx509_context context, hx509_env * env, const char * key, const char * value) Add a new key/value pair to the hx509_env. Parameters: context A hx509 context. env enviroment to add the enviroment variable too. key key to add value value to add Returns: An hx509 error code, see hx509_get_error_string(). int hx509_env_add_binding (hx509_context context, hx509_env * env, const char * key, hx509_env list) Add a new key/binding pair to the hx509_env. Parameters: context A hx509 context. env enviroment to add the enviroment variable too. key key to add list binding list to add Returns: An hx509 error code, see hx509_get_error_string(). const char* hx509_env_find (hx509_context context, hx509_env env, const char * key) Search the hx509_env for a key. Parameters: context A hx509 context. env enviroment to add the enviroment variable too. key key to search for. Returns: the value if the key is found, NULL otherwise. hx509_env hx509_env_find_binding (hx509_context context, hx509_env env, const char * key) Search the hx509_env for a binding. Parameters: context A hx509 context. env enviroment to add the enviroment variable too. key key to search for. Returns: the binding if the key is found, NULL if not found. void hx509_env_free (hx509_env * env) Free an hx509_env enviroment context. Parameters: env the enviroment to free. const char* hx509_env_lfind (hx509_context context, hx509_env env, const char * key, size_t len) Search the hx509_env for a length based key. Parameters: context A hx509 context. env enviroment to add the enviroment variable too. key key to search for. len length of key. Returns: the value if the key is found, NULL otherwise. Version 1.5.2 11 Jan 2012 hx509 enviroment functions(3)