Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: OSI interface...
Operating Systems Solaris OSI interface... Post 302236678 by incredible on Tuesday 16th of September 2008 04:47:04 AM
Old 09-16-2008
Why don't you post this to the Networking guys.. They'll be more perfect on this.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

What are the 7 layers of OSI model or TCP/IP

what is it?? I looked everywhere but cant seem to find it also where can I get information about the difference between NFS 2 or NFS 3?? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: TRUEST
6 Replies

2. IP Networking

The OSI-model

after reading a paper about the OSI-model I'm not exactly sure how to look at this model. Does data (a file) travel from the application level "down" each layer at the client Application V Presentation V Session V Transport V Network V Data link V | | | (Physical) | (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: J.P
3 Replies

3. Solaris

OSI 9.0 Installation

Dear After i received a demo license for OSI 9.0 from SUN , i installed the packages . but when i tried to start the osinet deamon ( /etc/rc2.d/S90osinet ) i am getting the foellowing errror # ./S90osinet start starting osi daemon/usr/sbin/osinetd cannot find a valid license (STACK 9.0)... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: itsgeorge
4 Replies

4. Solaris

OSI 9.0 Installation some question

Hi. I get the folloing message if i try to start the osinet deamon: # /etc/rc2.d/S90osinet start starting osi daemonunable to unload all the osi modules some OSI applications may be running unable to start OSI daemon # Has anyone an idea what is going wrong? Answers to mail: (Note... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: morenqfj
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

6. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

7. Debian

OSI application for Debian...

Is there OSI telecom application which can be installed on debian similar to Solstice Solaries OSI ? I need to get it on debian to build cmise and communicate with Network element . (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: atiato
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Unable to start OSI deamon

dear all, i am working on test server with solaris 10 , after installing OSI deamon i stopped it for a test now when i am starting again i am getting this message that i ggoled and search evrywhere and haven't any response i will be glade for any help in here mate the error was : ./osinet... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: semaan
1 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)