Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News GNOME Inform 7: 5U92 package for Arch Linux i686 Post 302236448 by Linux Bot on Monday 15th of September 2008 02:10:04 PM
Old 09-15-2008
GNOME Inform 7: 5U92 package for Arch Linux i686

GNOME Inform 7 is a GNOME port of the Inform 7 IDE for the Inform 7 programming language for interactive fiction (also known as text adventures.)
ImageImage

More...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Needs for installing Arch/Linux?

I'm pretty new to *nix systems and been using Ubuntu and Debian for a while but think it's pretty much 'overkill' lauching any of these systems. I've always been in need of a simple system, with a simple X where I can get the necessary programs myself. Yesterday I read about Arch (and it got me).... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: riwa
1 Replies

2. High Performance Computing

Memory Barriers for (Ubuntu) Linux (i686)

Hi all, (Hope this is the right forum for this question) I have some multi-threaded C code (compiled with GCC 4.4.3) which accesses shared variables. Although I've marked those variables with volatile to guard against compiler re-ordering, I'm concerned that processor out-of-order execution... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: gorga
19 Replies
MEDIAINFO(1)							   User Commands						      MEDIAINFO(1)

NAME
MediaInfo - command line utility to display information about audio/video files MediaInfo-Gui - graphical utility to display information about audio/video files SYNOPSIS
mediainfo [-Options...] FileName1 [Filename2...] mediainfo --Inform=FMT FileName mediainfo-gui [-Options...] FileName1 [Filename2...] mediainfo-gui --Inform=FMT FileName DESCRIPTION
MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file What information can I get from MediaInfo? - General: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration... - Video: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate... - Audio: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate... - Text: language of subtitle - Chapters: number of chapters, list of chapters What format does MediaInfo support? - Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)... - Video Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC... - Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF... - Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI... What can I do with it? - Read many video and audio file formats - View information in different formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML...) - Customise these viewing formats - Export information as text, CSV, HTML... - Graphical Interface, Command Line, or library versions available OPTIONS
MediaInfo supports the following case-insensitive options: --Help, -h Display help and exit --Help-Inform Display help for --Inform option --Help-AnOption Display help for "AnOption" --Version Display MediaInfo version and exit --Full, -f Full information Display (all internal tags) --Output=HTML Full information Display with HTML tags --Output=XML Full information Display with XML tags --Inform=FMT Template defined information display. FMT is "[xxx;]Text", where xxx can be any one of General, Video, Audio, Text, Chapter, Image, or Menu. Text can be the template text, or a filename in the form of file:///path See --Info-Parameters for available parameters in the text. Parameters must be surrounded by "%". --Info-Parameters Display list of --Inform parameters --Language=raw Dislpay non-translated unique identifiers (internal text) --LogFile=LogFile Save the output in LogFile EXAMPLES
Display information about a video file $ mediainfo foo.mkv Display aspect ratio $ mediainfo --Inform="Video;%DisplayAspectRatio%" foo.mkv $ mediainfo --Inform="Video;file://Video.txt" foo.mkv Both forms are equivalent if Video.txt contains: %DisplayAspectRatio% Display aspect ration and audio format $ mediainfo --Inform="file://Text.txt foo.mkv If Text.txt contains: - "Video;%DisplayAspectRatio%" Then the display aspect ratio is printed out. - "Audio;%Format%" Then the audio format is printed out. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Chow Loong Jin <hyperair@debian.org> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permissions is granted to copy, distribute, and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the full text of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3. MediaInfo 0.7.52 2012-06-03 MEDIAINFO(1)