Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: open source antivirus
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers open source antivirus Post 302236190 by mohammadmahdi on Monday 15th of September 2008 03:33:47 AM
Old 09-15-2008
IN THE NAME OF GOD
I want to run a mail server so i need to use an antiVirus for scanning the mails .
Our mail server is will be based on redhat.
Thanks alot

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

open source for the forum

This is a slick looking forum. Any chance on making the code for the forum open source? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ecupirate1998
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

what is the best open source antispam?

Hello what is the best open source antispam? Thanks http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohammadmahdi
1 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

is open source more secure ?

Hi Guys, I'd like to know your opinion. A friend of mine claims, an open source OS like linux is more secure than a closed one like AIX because 'if he is hacked, he can do countermeasures'. I believe the opposite is the case - it's more secure if not everybody knows the kernel and is able to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Open Source

Hi Friends I'm new to this UNIX - I'm working on the porting project from Solaris To Linux i just want to map some commands from solaris to Linux so can any one please tell me how to get the source code of the commands like "ls", "cu", "du" Regards sabee (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sabee.prakash
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Open source project

Hi Guys, This might not be the right place to ask but I want to contribute to some open source project. Can anyone please help me to how to start and where to start? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tapan singh
3 Replies

6. Fedora

Is UNIX an open source OS ?

Hi everyone, I know the following questions are noobish questions but I am asking them because I am confused about the basics of history behind UNIX and LINUX. Ok onto business, my questions are-: Was/Is UNIX ever an open source operating system ? If UNIX was... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreyan32
21 Replies
K5IDENTITY(5)							   MIT Kerberos 						     K5IDENTITY(5)

NAME
k5identity - Kerberos V5 client principal selection rules DESCRIPTION
The .k5identity file, which resides in a user's home directory, contains a list of rules for selecting a client principals based on the server being accessed. These rules are used to choose a credential cache within the cache collection when possible. Blank lines and lines beginning with # are ignored. Each line has the form: principal field=value ... If the server principal meets all of the field constraints, then principal is chosen as the client principal. The following fields are recognized: realm If the realm of the server principal is known, it is matched against value, which may be a pattern using shell wildcards. For host-based server principals, the realm will generally only be known if there is a domain_realm section in krb5.conf(5) with a map- ping for the hostname. service If the server principal is a host-based principal, its service component is matched against value, which may be a pattern using shell wildcards. host If the server principal is a host-based principal, its hostname component is converted to lower case and matched against value, which may be a pattern using shell wildcards. If the server principal matches the constraints of multiple lines in the .k5identity file, the principal from the first matching line is used. If no line matches, credentials will be selected some other way, such as the realm heuristic or the current primary cache. EXAMPLE
The following example .k5identity file selects the client principal alice@KRBTEST.COM if the server principal is within that realm, the principal alice/root@EXAMPLE.COM if the server host is within a servers subdomain, and the principal alice/mail@EXAMPLE.COM when accessing the IMAP service on mail.example.com: alice@KRBTEST.COM realm=KRBTEST.COM alice/root@EXAMPLE.COM host=*.servers.example.com alice/mail@EXAMPLE.COM host=mail.example.com service=imap SEE ALSO
kerberos(1), krb5.conf(5) AUTHOR
MIT COPYRIGHT
1985-2013, MIT 1.11.3 K5IDENTITY(5)