Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Configure apache to run with perl ... while running from browser it asks to save .pl Post 302235824 by sriram003 on Saturday 13th of September 2008 05:13:09 AM
Old 09-13-2008
Thanks to all , Mod_perl rocks !

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Run browser over VPN

Dear All , I have a web Application which I used in my work it's installed on an AIX machine . I need to access this application from my home when I connect to my work via VPN , but the browser not work at all . I did a work around by installing mozilla broswer on the AIX machine and make... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: habuzahra
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

configure php with postgresql and apache

Hi, I'm trying to configure php4 to run alongside postgresql and apache. Postgres and apache are already installed and running, but I am getting an error when doing: host84:~/php-4.4.9#./configure --with-apache=/usr/local/apache --with-postgresql=/usr/local/pgsql loading cache ./config.cache... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdbeng
5 Replies

3. Linux

Configure apache prefork MPM

Hello, i want to know the basics to configure prefork.c module to high Apache performance and i think it's depends on the server hardware details (RAM and Processors) Thanks :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxCommandos
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

run shell script from browser

my shell script is to reset user menu: #!/bin/ksh echo "Type in login id: \c" read username if then echo "....." echo "You have not entered any INPUT value." echo "...Goodbye..." sleep 10 exit else echo $username rm -f... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjmannonline
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Apache 2 configure not recognizing options

Hello all. I am trying to compile Apache 2 (again!) and the configure script keeps telling me it does not recognize the options. Everything I am including is in the --help list. For example: --enable-so. First I will put in the LD flags, then configure with the --enable-so option. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobertSubnet
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save cURL verbose output to file or do it like browser "save as.."

hi there ! i have exactly the same problem like this guy here https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/127668-getting-curl-output-verbose-file.html i am not able to save the curl verbose output.. the sollution in this thread (redirecting stderr to a file) does not work for me.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crabmeat
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Running Putty from Browser

Hey All, My first posting around here, So please be patient with me. I dont have any rights on a computer that Im using right now & I was wondering if I can run putty session from the browser itself without downloading it. I looked up all over the web & I couldnt really see a place... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fanxinu
1 Replies

8. IP Networking

configure apache to work with ssl

Hi, I need help to configure the apache to work with ssl. I have managed to create self-signed certificate according to the instruction in the following link. So I have the crt file and the key file. however when I add: <Virtualhost *:443> SSLEngine on ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: programAngel
1 Replies

9. AIX

Can I run this thing in a web browser?

Old AS/400 guy here now administering an AIX system. We have an application that runs on 3151 emulator. Is it possible via an program or other to run a 3151 session in a web browser? I would like to have some of my user be able to work from home without having to install an emulation program, and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeveretts
1 Replies

10. SCO

How to Launch Apache Web Browser?

This should be trivial, but it's not. I have Apache installed and running on my SCO UNIX OpenServer 5.0.7 system; Apache says its enabled and started. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to launch it from a command line or from X-Windows! Maybe JTG or someone else knows the answer.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Transpower
2 Replies
Apache::Build(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  Apache::Build(3)

NAME
Apache::Build - Methods for locating and parsing bits of Apache source code SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Build (); my $build = Apache::Build->new; # rebuild mod_perl with build opts from the previous build % cd modperl-2.0 % perl -MApache::Build -e rebuild DESCRIPTION
This module provides methods for locating and parsing bits of Apache source code. Since mod_perl remembers what build options were used to build it, you can use this knowledge to rebuild it using the same options. Simply chdir to the mod_perl source directory and run: % cd modperl-2.0 % perl -MApache::Build -e rebuild If you want to rebuild not yet installed, but already built mod_perl, run from its root directory: % perl -Ilib -MApache::Build -e rebuild METHODS
new Create an object blessed into the Apache::Build class. my $build = Apache::Build->new; dir Top level directory where source files are located. my $dir = $build->dir; -d $dir or die "can't stat $dir $! "; find Searches for apache source directories, return a list of those found. Example: for my $dir ($build->find) { my $yn = prompt "Configure with $dir ?", "y"; ... } inc Print include paths for MakeMaker's INC argument to "WriteMakefile". Example: use ExtUtils::MakeMaker; use Apache::Build (); WriteMakefile( 'NAME' => 'Apache::Module', 'VERSION' => '0.01', 'INC' => Apache::Build->new->inc, ); module_magic_number Return the MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER defined in the apache source. Example: my $mmn = $build->module_magic_number; httpd_version Return the server version. Example: my $v = $build->httpd_version; otherldflags Return other ld flags for MakeMaker's dynamic_lib argument to "WriteMakefile". This might be needed on systems like AIX that need spe- cial flags to the linker to be able to reference mod_perl or httpd symbols. Example: use ExtUtils::MakeMaker; use Apache::Build (); WriteMakefile( 'NAME' => 'Apache::Module', 'VERSION' => '0.01', 'INC' => Apache::Build->new->inc, 'dynamic_lib' => { 'OTHERLDFLAGS' => Apache::Build->new->otherldflags, }, ); AUTHOR
Doug MacEachern mod_perl-1.99_07 2002-08-28 Apache::Build(3)