Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Unable to connect to AIX server through xmanager Post 302235707 by candrew34 on Friday 12th of September 2008 01:01:30 PM
Old 09-12-2008
I found this answer on Xmanager developers website (NetSarang):

NetSarang - Xmanager Forum : Re: X11 Forwarding Rejected msg

Hope this helps.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

177 port is up but xmanager is not working in AIX 6.1

Dear Friends, Recently we have to use AIX 6.1 IBM unix server . Here the 177 port is up and also inetd service is up . But we cannot access to the server using X-manager software . server's output : bash-3.00# netstat -nat | grep 177 udp4 0 0 *.177 *.* We have another server AIX-5.3 .... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shipon_97
0 Replies

2. AIX

Help Me - AIX server connect to a VPN network

Hi, I have a task requested by my boss to create a script to enable a server to connect to a vpn network and then to connect to another server to upload some data... How can I connect to a vpn network from AIX server? via telnet? ssh? I have tried to google but mostly the answers are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mushr00m
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to use FTP command to connect from one server to another

Hi, I have two unix servers A and B. from A i am trying to use the ftp command to connect to B but I am getting the "ftp: connect: A remote host refused an attempted connect operation." I checked the following things : 1.) Unix Server details for A and B after running the command uname -a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mick_000
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

unable to connect remote server using ssh

hi all i am unable to connect remote server using ssh but i am able to ping the server ssh service is running. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
5 Replies

5. AIX

Console redirect to xmanager in AIX ?

Hello, Oracle PDF reports run only when you run the command # xhost + from the console, but if you run from the xmanager session , then report doesn't work running from windows pc using xmanager # xhost + access control disabled, clients can connect from any host # echo... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Xmanager 4 not able to connect to Solaris11

I am trying to connect via Xmanager 4 to a T4-2 server running Solaris 11. I checked the /etc/gdm.custom.conf file. The error I get is The MAC (Message Authentication Code) of packet is incorrect When I start the Xmanager on soalris I get a message /dev/fb (file or directory) does not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maqsood Mohamme
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Unable to connect sun server.

Hi, I am unable to connect sun server, server model is sun fire v440 on server 2 ports are there. serial management, and network management. I would like to know how to connect serial port if I dont have com port on my system? and on Network Management no ip address is configured. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
2 Replies

8. AIX

Command to connect to remote AIX server

Hi All, Im looking for a command that can remotely connect to another AIX machine and execute scripts present in that server(Possible scenarios are a complete a restart of 3 servers in a cluster through a single script execution present in one of the servers). Im relatively new to AIX and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishakh
5 Replies

9. AIX

Connect to a SQL server from AIX

Hello aix community, After scouring the internet to find a step by step process, I've exhausted my efforts. Although I have learned a lot which brings me to this forum. I'm totally new and hope to ask the right questions. What is the easiest way to connect to a SQL server from aix? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TechStudent36
2 Replies

10. AIX

Connect from AIX 5.x to windows Server 2000 Shared Folder

Hi, I followed this procedure in order to mount in AIX a shared folder in windows server 2000. https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg3T1012550 Ive tested the shared folder from other windows Server, and its fine. What Ive do in AIX is: Logon as root Under /Home/spss/ I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trevian3969
2 Replies
XHPGetServerMode(3X)													      XHPGetServerMode(3X)

NAME
XHPGetServerMode - Get the mode of the specified screen. SYNOPSIS
int XHPGetServerMode (display, screen) Display *display; int screen; ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the connection to the X server. screen Specifies the number of the screen whose mode is requested. DESCRIPTION
This request enables a client program to determine the mode of a screen. The mode returned is an integer that can be compared against one of the predefined modes. The following modes are defined: XHPOVERLAY_MODE The X server is running in the overlay planes. XHPIMAGE_MODE The X server is running in the image planes. XHPSTACKED_SCREENS_MODE The X server is running with the overlay and image planes on different screens. XHPCOMBINED_MODE The X server is running in both the overlay and image planes. These constants can be obtained by including the file /usr/include/X11/XHPproto.h. If an invalid screen number is used, a -1 will be returned by this request. DIAGNOSTICS
The return value indicates success or failure. RETURN VALUE
This request returns the display mode if the request is successful, and a -1 if an invalid screen id is used. FILES
/usr/include/X11/XHPproto.h ORIGIN
Hewlett-Packard Company X Version 11 Release 5 XHPGetServerMode(3X)