Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris report of autosys job in RUNNING state Post 302235692 by DukeNuke2 on Friday 12th of September 2008 12:18:18 PM
Old 09-12-2008
no double posts. please read the uni.com rules! thank you....

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Documentation and books on Autosys Job Control Tool from Autosys

My project uses Autosys. I am new to this product and I don't know where to start from. Q1. Please provide me the link where I can get Autosys documentation Q2. Please refer a good book on Autosys. (Beginner/Intermediate Level) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gram77
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

report of autosys job in RUNNING state

I am looking to get a report on autosys jobs in RUNNING state b/w certain time frame (timeA and timeB). What I am after is the list of all the jobs that ran between AND during timeA and timeB. Jobs within the timeframe could either: A: STARTING --> RUNNING --> SUCCESS/FAILURE etc.. B: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rgilan01
0 Replies

3. Programming

I am looking to get a report on autosys jobs in RUNNING state b/w certain time frame (timeA and timeB). What I am after is the list of all the jobs that ran between AND during timeA and timeB. Jobs within the timeframe could either: A: STARTING --> RUNNING --> SUCCESS/FAILURE etc.. B: ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

I am looking to get a report on autosys jobs in RUNNING state b/w certain time frame (timeA and timeB). What I am after is the list of all the jobs that ran between AND during timeA and timeB. Jobs within the timeframe could either: A: STARTING --> RUNNING --> SUCCESS/FAILURE etc.. B: ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Requirements for running an autosys job on Windows server

Hi, I have created an autosys job which calls an exe and updates its output files. The job is failing without updating the output and error files. I if restart the usvmapgrnd01.pc.ml.com machine, the job runs successful for first time and fails rest of the time. Please let me know what might be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonaldewle
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

autosys job configuration for job failure.

We need to configure autosys that when a job fails continously for 3 times, we need to call another job. Is this possible in Autosys, or can anyone advice on the alternative. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sangea
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Autosys Job Running every 5th Day of Month

Hi, Is there a way to schedule a job in Autosys to run every 5th Day of Month without using custom calendar? Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vbhatnag
1 Replies

8. AIX

Open firmware state to running state

Hi Admins, I am having a whole system lpar in open firmware state on HMC. How can I bring it to running state ? Let me know. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Autosys Scheduler- Running job at particular time

Hi Experts, I am new to Autosys. I created a Autosys box job to run at 10 AM daily. As scheduled, the job starts on time. There is another box job inside the box. I have scheduled it to run at 11 AM but it kicks off automatically with the main job at 10 AM. insert_job: Main-job ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pk_bohra
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Job Run Slower using Autosys than running through terminal

Hi All, We run Many jobs evryday using Autosys. Sometimes due to various reason we got to run the job from terminal as well (using nohup). We observed that the job running through terminal(nohup) takes much less time then the autosys (for same job). What can be the possible reason for such... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kg_gaurav
1 Replies
BLAZE-LIST(1)						    BlazeBlogger Documentation						     BLAZE-LIST(1)

NAME
blaze-list - lists blog posts or pages in the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-list [-cpqrsCPSV] [-b directory] [-I id] [-a author] [-t title] [-T tag] [-d day] [-m month] [-y year] [-n number] blaze-list -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-list lists existing blog posts or pages in the BlazeBlogger repository. Additionally, it can also display basic repository statistics. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -I id, --id id Allows you to display a single blog post or a page with the specified id. -a author, --author author Allows you to list blog posts or pages by the selected author. -t title, --title title Allows you to list blog posts or pages with matching title. -T tag, --tag tag Allows you to list blog posts or pages with matching tag. -d day, --day day Allows you to list blog posts or pages from the specified day of a month. The value has to be in the "DD" form. -m month, --month month Allows you to list blog posts or pages from the specified month. The value has to be in the "MM" form. -y year, --year year Allows you to list blog posts or pages from the specified year. The value has to be in the "YYYY" form. -n number, --number number Allows you to specify a number of blog posts or pages to be listed. -p, --page Tells blaze-list to list pages. -P, --post Tells blaze-list to list blog posts. This is the default option. -S, --stats Tells blaze-list to display statistics. -s, --short Tells blaze-list to display each blog post or page information on a single line. -r, --reverse Tells blaze-list to display blog posts or pages in reverse order. -c, --color Enables colored output. When supplied, this option overrides the relevant configuration option. -C, --no-color Disables colored output. When supplied, this option overrides the relevant configuration option. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
List all blog post: ~]$ blaze-list ID: 11 | 2010-07-05 | Jaromir Hradilek Title: Join #blazeblogger on IRC Tags: announcement ID: 10 | 2009-12-16 | Jaromir Hradilek Title: Debian and Fedora Packages Tags: announcement etc. List all blog post in reverse order: ~]$ blaze-list -r ID: 1 | 2009-02-10 | Jaromir Hradilek Title: BlazeBlogger 0.7.0 Tags: release ID: 2 | 2009-02-11 | Jaromir Hradilek Title: BlazeBlogger 0.7.1 Tags: release etc. List all pages: ~]$ blaze-list -p ID: 5 | 2009-02-10 | Jaromir Hradilek Title: Downloads ID: 4 | 2009-02-10 | Jaromir Hradilek Title: Themes etc. List each blog post on a single line: ~]$ blaze-list -s ID: 11 | 2010-07-05 | Join #blazeblogger on IRC ID: 10 | 2009-12-16 | Debian and Fedora Packages etc. Display a short version of blog statistics: ~]$ blaze-list -Ss There is a total number of 11 blog posts and 5 pages in the repository. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-LIST(1)