Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Oracle Updates (RSS) Technical Article: Using Request-Response SOAP over JMS Web Services Post 302235005 by Linux Bot on Thursday 11th of September 2008 02:15:25 AM
Old 09-11-2008
Technical Article: Using Request-Response SOAP over JMS Web Services

Using SOAP over JMS transport can be more scalable and efficient than over HTTP; here are some tips to get started.

More...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Access Sharepoint site using SOAP request in unix

Hi, We are using a java application (Java 6 , Using JAX-WS 2.0 to Create a Simple Web Service) that accesses SharePoint API through web services. We were able to get the data in windows and do all operations the API allows. When we deploy this application on UNIX environment (Solaris 10)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: johninweb
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regular expression for XML request and response

Hi Gents, I am having a xml request, I need to match the entire paragraph in unix regex. Can some one please provide me the regex for unix. I need to embed this in a shell script. Below is the XML. I am bit weak in regular expression. Regex *testameykamble* here testameykamble is my key... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ameyrk
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to grep on unique id which has request and response on different lines?

Hi I want to find out those unique uids from the log file which have request and response. The log file format is as follows. This log has other irrelevant lines too but each uid should have request and reponse, I need those uids only 2013-04-03 10:51:01,808 INFO <?xml version="1.0"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: random_thoughts
4 Replies

4. Web Development

Error on executing soap request using Curl command

hi, i have curl command to POST a soap request to web service. I have a file (query.xml) which has all the soap message attached to it I just don't seem to be able to properly post it. curl command curl -s -H "Content-Type: text/soap+xml;charset=UTF-8" -H "SOAPAction:" -d @query.xml... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siramitsharma
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract node value from soap response

Hi, I have one soap xml response and it contains repeating node name. sample as below: <ax279:nodes xsi:type="ax277:ChildIdentifierList"> <ax277:id>3</ax277:id> <ax277:name>test</ax277:name> <ax277:children xsi:type="ax277:EntityIdentifier">... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sukhdip
2 Replies
SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test(3pm)

NAME
SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test - Test transport class for SOAP::WSDL SYNOPSIS
use SOAP::WSDL::Client; use SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test; my $soap = SOAP::WSDL::Client->new() $soap->get_transport->set_base_dir('.'); $soap->call('method', \%body, \%header); DESCRIPTION
SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test is a file-based test transport backend for SOAP::WSDL. When SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test is used as transport backend, the reponse is read from a XML file and the request message is discarded. This is particularly useful for testing SOAP::WSDL plugins. Filename resolution SOAP::WSDL::Transport makes up the response XML file name from the SOAPAction of the request. The following filename is used: base_dir / soap_action .xml The protocol scheme (e.g. http:) and two heading slashes (//) are stripped from the soap_action. base_dir defaults to '.' Examples: SOAPAction: http://somewhere.over.the.rainbow/webservice/webservice.asmx Filename: ./somewhere.over.the.rainbow/webservice/webservice.asmx.xml SOAPAction: uri:MyWickedService/test Filename: ./MyWickedService/test.xml METHODS
set_base_dir Sets the base directory SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test should look for response files. LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007 Martin Kutter. All rights reserved. This file is part of SOAP-WSDL. You may distribute/modify it under the same terms as perl itself AUTHOR
Martin Kutter <martin.kutter fen-net.de> REPOSITORY INFORMATION
$Rev: 218 $ $LastChangedBy: kutterma $ $Id: HTTP.pm 218 2007-09-10 16:19:23Z kutterma $ $HeadURL: https://soap-wsdl.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/soap-wsdl/SOAP-WSDL/trunk/lib/SOAP/WSDL/Transport/HTTP.pm $ perl v5.10.1 2010-12-21 SOAP::WSDL::Transport::Test(3pm)