Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to put those in Dbase
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how to put those in Dbase Post 302234186 by vidyadhar85 on Tuesday 9th of September 2008 09:18:03 AM
Old 09-09-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis.jacob
Not a fair idea...the best one is to use the XML Parser module in perl....I have givena try like this :

Output:
great work!!!!!Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help need help on wine how to put in

how the hell do you put wine in because i don't know i have mandrake please tell how to put in (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amicrawler
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to put a # in a file

Hello, Sir's, I would like to ask for help. This is my problem, i am working for a mbs for aix,hp-ux and solaris. And i am making a script that will automatically implement the said mbs. For example it will automatically change the permmisions of /usr/bin, /etc/passwd and so on. . . .... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: invinzin21
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where should I put the script?

Hi Guys, I'm a new to the UNIX. Let say I have a 1 simple script to stop and start vnc service. I want to use that script for support because my network connection to my client side is not stable and every time I have to use a long command to restart vnc. Where should I put that script?... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: akuslive
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to put the default value

Hi guys Iam looking for a small help.I wrote a script. in that iam trying to take the default value ,when we press enter.this part iam struggling can somebody help please Example: do u need this server: For this one if we press enter it has to take server name as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolkid
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to put it in a column

Simple question ..What is the easiest way to list my output in a column like so dddd dddd dddd dddd output dddd dddd dddd dddd Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bombcan
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

put $,.

original content: 0000000000 TIAA-CREF 0000000000 CAREMARK all said and done, i'd like to look like this: $00,000,000.00 TIAA-CREF $00,000,000.00 CAREMARK (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjmannonline
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to get this out put ?

How to get to know, where are the current logs been updated in the system or most recently updated logs in the system. consider /usr/abc/def and inside the def folder , i have many subfolders The command out put ,need to give me the log files and there location , which are... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidharthmellam
7 Replies

8. Solaris

How to sort df -h out put :

Hello every one , I am just trying to sort df -h out in a particular order to differentiate SAN disks and local disks .. does any body have any script or any useful command ?? thanks in advance .. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: new2uniks
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to put semicolon

Hi guys, I want to write script so that i can put semicolon after every numeric e.g input would be like that 50060E80058F49A4 Output should be 50:06:0E:80:05:8F:49:A4 Please help Thanks & Regards Nirjhar (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: nirjhar17
11 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP PUT

Hi, ServerA (SFTP server) ServerB (SFTP client) ServerB:> sftp user@ServerA ServerB:> put sample.txt ServerB:> get sample2.txt My question is that which machine will encrypt the sample.txt and sample2.txt files. Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arpit Narula
8 Replies
SAX::PurePerl(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  SAX::PurePerl(3)

NAME
XML::SAX::PurePerl - Pure Perl XML Parser with SAX2 interface SYNOPSIS
use XML::Handler::Foo; use XML::SAX::PurePerl; my $handler = XML::Handler::Foo->new(); my $parser = XML::SAX::PurePerl->new(Handler => $handler); $parser->parse_uri("myfile.xml"); DESCRIPTION
This module implements an XML parser in pure perl. It is written around the upcoming perl 5.8's unicode support and support for multiple document encodings (using the PerlIO layer), however it has been ported to work with ASCII/UTF8 documents under lower perl versions. The SAX2 API is described in detail at http://sourceforge.net/projects/perl-xml/, in the CVS archive, under libxml-perl/docs. Hopefully those documents will be in a better location soon. Please refer to the SAX2 documentation for how to use this module - it is merely a front end to SAX2, and implements nothing that is not in that spec (or at least tries not to - please email me if you find errors in this implementation). BUGS
XML::SAX::PurePerl is slow. Very slow. I suggest you use something else in fact. However it is great as a fallback parser for XML::SAX, where the user might not be able to install an XS based parser or C library. Currently lots, probably. At the moment the weakest area is parsing DOCTYPE declarations, though the code is in place to start doing this. Also parsing parameter entity references is causing me much confusion, since it's not exactly what I would call trivial, or well documented in the XML grammar. XML documents with internal subsets are likely to fail. I am however trying to work towards full conformance using the Oasis test suite. AUTHOR
Matt Sergeant, matt@sergeant.org. Copyright 2001. Please report all bugs to the Perl-XML mailing list at perl-xml@listserv.activestate.com. LICENSE
This is free software. You may use it or redistribute it under the same terms as Perl 5.7.2 itself. perl v5.18.2 2011-09-04 SAX::PurePerl(3)