Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux How to changed Permission on Tape Post 302234167 by real-chess on Tuesday 9th of September 2008 08:40:47 AM
Old 09-09-2008
Yes it is solved.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Space free on tape /delete a single file on tape

Hi, I' using a sun solaris server, I would like to known if there is the possibility to control how many space is free on a tape and how I can delete a single file on a tape. Thanks DOMENICO (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Minguccio75
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mounting DLT tape and to backup file to tape

Hi there: I'm new here Can anyone help me: I have DS15 Alpha server : Unix 5.1B Now i need to connect a DLVT VS80 1U Rackmount Tape Drive unit. What is the exact comman to mount the DLTape IV?? How do i make backuo @ copy file to the tape? Thanx to all (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ayzeayem
0 Replies

3. SCO

Tape Status shows 2 Hard errors and 5 Underruns on new tape

when I do a tape status /dev/rStp0 I get the following on a new tape and I have tried several: Status : ready beginning-of-tape soft errors : 0 hard errors: 2 underruns: 5 My BackupEdge has stopped backing up my system because it asks for a new volume yet my total system data is under 20... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: psytropic
5 Replies

4. Solaris

/usr/bin has been changed with 777 permission

Hello Guruz, Relay bad condition :mad: Some has changed the permission to 777 recursively for /usr/bin directory by mistake. Now all the permission looks to be 777 on /usr/bin Hence I am so many system related errors as 1 show below. When I am trying to change the password, I am getting... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullz26
5 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

I accidentally changed to only write permission on /usr/bin... please Help!

I accidentally changed to sudo chmod a=w to my /usr/bin folder on my macbook with OS 10.5.8... Please help! I can't even get into a terminal correctly cause it displays: -bash: uname: command not found -bash: cut: command not found -bash: uname: command not found -bash: cut: command not found... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: scaryMac23
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find out who changed the file permission in unix

Can any one tell me is there any command to find out who changed the permission of a file Or is there any log file so that i can find out who has changed the permission of a file? Thanks in Advance:) (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Uttamnsd
7 Replies

7. HP-UX

owner Permission changed automatically

HI all, We had created new user using the command useradd -d /home/selva -s /usr/local/bin/bash selva. But it didnt created the home directory on /home. So i manually created, copied skel files manually and changed the owner from root to selva. At the same time i observed that so many files... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: selvaforum
6 Replies

8. AIX

Syslogs permission not getting changed - aix 6.1

Friends, I've tried to modify the syslogs permission by using the perm option in the syslog configuration in AIX 6.1 TL 05. But its not getting applied after the configuration. Have restarted the syslog service also. Need your help!:wall: The below are the conf details and os versions >... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: novaothers
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to echo "File permissions or ownership changed from required " when accidentally changed.

Hi All, I have to work in the late nights some times for server maintenance and in a hurry to complete I am accidentally changing ownership or permission of directories :( which have similar names ( /var in root and var of some other directory ).:confused: Can some one suggest me with the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shiek.kaleem
1 Replies

10. Linux

Mount point permission was changed

Hello everybody, I have many mount points on my virtual Redhat server, two of them lost their (write) permission, so they became read-only filesystems. I fixed this problem. But I want to know why it happened? What is the reason behind that to avoid it again? Where can I find related logs?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mohannad
2 Replies
slaed3.f(3)							      LAPACK							       slaed3.f(3)

NAME
slaed3.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine slaed3 (K, N, N1, D, Q, LDQ, RHO, DLAMDA, Q2, INDX, CTOT, W, S, INFO) SLAED3 Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine slaed3 (integerK, integerN, integerN1, real, dimension( * )D, real, dimension( ldq, * )Q, integerLDQ, realRHO, real, dimension( * )DLAMDA, real, dimension( * )Q2, integer, dimension( * )INDX, integer, dimension( * )CTOT, real, dimension( * )W, real, dimension( * )S, integerINFO) SLAED3 Purpose: SLAED3 finds the roots of the secular equation, as defined by the values in D, W, and RHO, between 1 and K. It makes the appropriate calls to SLAED4 and then updates the eigenvectors by multiplying the matrix of eigenvectors of the pair of eigensystems being combined by the matrix of eigenvectors of the K-by-K system which is solved here. This code makes very mild assumptions about floating point arithmetic. It will work on machines with a guard digit in add/subtract, or on those binary machines without guard digits which subtract like the Cray X-MP, Cray Y-MP, Cray C-90, or Cray-2. It could conceivably fail on hexadecimal or decimal machines without guard digits, but we know of none. Parameters: K K is INTEGER The number of terms in the rational function to be solved by SLAED4. K >= 0. N N is INTEGER The number of rows and columns in the Q matrix. N >= K (deflation may result in N>K). N1 N1 is INTEGER The location of the last eigenvalue in the leading submatrix. min(1,N) <= N1 <= N/2. D D is REAL array, dimension (N) D(I) contains the updated eigenvalues for 1 <= I <= K. Q Q is REAL array, dimension (LDQ,N) Initially the first K columns are used as workspace. On output the columns 1 to K contain the updated eigenvectors. LDQ LDQ is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array Q. LDQ >= max(1,N). RHO RHO is REAL The value of the parameter in the rank one update equation. RHO >= 0 required. DLAMDA DLAMDA is REAL array, dimension (K) The first K elements of this array contain the old roots of the deflated updating problem. These are the poles of the secular equation. May be changed on output by having lowest order bit set to zero on Cray X-MP, Cray Y-MP, Cray-2, or Cray C-90, as described above. Q2 Q2 is REAL array, dimension (LDQ2, N) The first K columns of this matrix contain the non-deflated eigenvectors for the split problem. INDX INDX is INTEGER array, dimension (N) The permutation used to arrange the columns of the deflated Q matrix into three groups (see SLAED2). The rows of the eigenvectors found by SLAED4 must be likewise permuted before the matrix multiply can take place. CTOT CTOT is INTEGER array, dimension (4) A count of the total number of the various types of columns in Q, as described in INDX. The fourth column type is any column which has been deflated. W W is REAL array, dimension (K) The first K elements of this array contain the components of the deflation-adjusted updating vector. Destroyed on output. S S is REAL array, dimension (N1 + 1)*K Will contain the eigenvectors of the repaired matrix which will be multiplied by the previously accumulated eigenvectors to update the system. INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit. < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value. > 0: if INFO = 1, an eigenvalue did not converge Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Contributors: Jeff Rutter, Computer Science Division, University of California at Berkeley, USA Modified by Francoise Tisseur, University of Tennessee Definition at line 185 of file slaed3.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 slaed3.f(3)