Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators vBulletin Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts" Feature Post 302233074 by Ikon on Friday 5th of September 2008 09:51:09 PM
Old 09-05-2008
vBulletin Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts" Feature

First I would like to say you run an awesome site. I use it pretty much everyday...

I am a member of a local Jeep Club Virtual Jeep Club - Powered by vBulletin and we run vBulletin Version 3.7.0.

You have a feature we would like to add. In "User CP" -> "Edit Options" you have: Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts"

I have searched and found other hacks that pretty my suk. I would like to know where you got it. We REALLY need it.

Thanks,
Kyle

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Which release version of Solaris 10 have "snoop -I" feature

In one of Sun docs I found that a new option, -I, is added to the snoop command.This option specifies for the command to use the new IP layer devices instead of the underlying link-layer device to display traffic data. it is used to enhance IP observability. But in Solaris 10 with release verstion... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anando.1980
0 Replies

2. Programming

Looking for a "Select All" feature in TCL

I hope thi sis simple... I have a TCL script which has several checkboxes. Is there a way to have one of the checkboxes be a "select all" and select/deselect all of the other boxes? Can you show me a mini-sample? Thanks... Scott E. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: scottwevans
0 Replies

3. Programming

Need a "select all" feature in TCL

I hope this is simple... (I tried looking for help in the Shell Programming and Scripting thread, but got no responses.) I have a TCL script which has several checkboxes. Is there a way to have one of the checkboxes serve as a "select all" and select/deselect all of the other boxes? Can you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scottwevans
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

5. Red Hat

to disable "out off office" feature on QMAIL.

How can I disable out of office feature on qmail. We don't want to be use this feature by users. Especially our boss doesn't want because clients have smartphone so they can answer from everywhere! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

New Feature: Tagging Threads as "Solved"

We just added a new feature. When tagging a thread, if you tag the thread "solved" the title of the thread will show up as blue (#0000FF) in various places (forum view, top stats, etc.) So, if you want to show your thread as "solved" simply add a "solved" tag to the thread taglist. ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
16 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
AWESOMERC(5)															      AWESOMERC(5)

NAME
awesomerc - Configuration file for the awesome window manager SYNOPSIS
awesome looks for a configuration file in this order: o $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/awesome/rc.lua o $HOME/.config/awesome/rc.lua o XDG_CONFIG_DIRS/awesome/rc.lua DESCRIPTION
The rc.lua file contains configuration information for awesome. It can be used to configure the behavior and look of awesome in a variety of ways. It can be assimilated as a Lua program/script run at startup by awesome. Therefore, it should use the awesome Lua API described in the API section. This file is read at startup. AWESOME LUA API
Documentation for the Lua API can be found in the luadoc directory. COLORS FORMAT
The color format in awesome is either a standard X color name (blue, darkblue, lightred, etc) or a hexadecimal formatted color (#rrggbb or #rrggbbaa). By using the hexadecimal format, you can also specify an alpha channel: that means that #00ff00 will draw pure green, but #00ff00aa will set the alpha channel to 'aa' and will blend the green with the color under it. TEXT FORMAT
You can use Pango markup in a text string. This allows formating the text rendered inside widgets. Pango markup documentation can be found in the Pango documentation at http://library.gnome.org/devel/pango/stable/PangoMarkupFormat.html. A Pango markup example: <span weight="bold" foreground="#336699">...</span>. SEE ALSO
awesome(1) awesome-client(1) AUTHORS
Written by Julien Danjou <julien@danjou.info[1]>. WWW
http://awesome.naquadah.org NOTES
1. julien@danjou.info mailto:julien@danjou.info 07/16/2012 AWESOMERC(5)