Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to find a date which is 7 days past when given current date Post 302231709 by ladtony on Wednesday 3rd of September 2008 02:50:32 AM
Old 09-03-2008
hi
i am getting the output as
US/Arizona
ladtony

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get date and time for past 1 hour from current date

Hi, I need to get the date and time for past 1 hour from the current date. Anyone know how to do so? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: spch2o
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to get what date was 28 days ago of the current system date IN UNIX

Hi, Anybody knows how to get what date was 28 days ago of the current system date through UNIX script. Ex : - If today is 28th Mar 2010 then I have to delete the files which arrived on 1st Mar 2010, (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: kandi.reddy
15 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date after 5 days from current date in YYYYMMDD format

Hello Experts, How do i get date after 5 days from current date in YYYYMMDD format? How do you compare date in YYYYMMDD format? Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: needyourhelp10
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Get 60 days Old date from current date in KSH script

Hi i am writing a cron job. so for it i need the 60 days old date form current date in variable. Like today date is 27 jan 2011 then output value will be stote in variable in formet Nov 27. i am using EST date, and tried lot of solution and see lot of post but it did not helpful for me. so... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Himanshu_soni
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Number of days between the current date and user defined date

I am trying to find out the number of days between the current date and user defined date. I took reference from here for the date2jd() function. Modified the function according to my requirement. But its not working properly. Original code from here is working fine. #!/bin/sh... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hiten.r.chauhan
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to display a date, 30 days from the current date?

Well guys, I know the right syntax for displaying the current date is $(date). However, I am planning to send emails to some customers which displays their subscription date, and then the expiry. The expiry being 30 days from the current date. What would the right syntax be? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: xxxx
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

To get 2 days old date from current date

Hi All, how to get 2 days Old date from current date in shell shell scripting not Perl scripting. example-toady's date is 01-April-2013 Expected result will be -30-Mar-2013 please consider Leap year and Feb 28 month also. Thanks, Krupa (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: krupasindhu18
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Seven days past date from current date

hi all.. i want 2 know how 2 find 7days past date from current date.. when i used set datetime = `date '+%m%d%y'` i got 060613.. i just want to know hw to get 053013.. i tried using date functions but couldnt get it :( i use c shell and there is no chance that i can change that ..... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rahul619
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Subscribers with Date 90 days older than current date

I have to display only those subscribers which are in "unconnected state" and the date is 90 days older than today's date. Below command is used for this purpose: cat vfsubscriber_20170817.csv | sed -e 's/^"//' -e '1d' | nawk -F '",' '{if ( (substr($11,2,4) == 2017) && ( substr($11,2,8) -lt... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dia
1 Replies

10. HP-UX

awk command in hp UNIX subtract 30 days automatically from current date without date illegal option

current date command runs well awk -v t="$(date +%Y-%m-%d)" -F "'" '$1 < t' myname.dat subtract 30 days fails awk -v t="$(date --date="-30days" +%Y-%m-%d)" -F "'" '$1 < t' myname.dat awk command in hp unix subtract 30 days automatically from current date without date illegal option error... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmarcus
20 Replies
UDM_SET_AGENT_PARAM(3)							 1						    UDM_SET_AGENT_PARAM(3)

udm_set_agent_param - Set mnoGoSearch agent session parameters

SYNOPSIS
bool udm_set_agent_param (resource $agent, int $var, string $val) DESCRIPTION
Defines mnoGoSearch session parameters. PARAMETERS
o $agent - A link to Agent, received after call to udm_alloc_agent(3). o $var - The following parameters and their values are available: o UDM_PARAM_PAGE_NUM - used to choose search results page number (results are returned by pages beginning from 0, with UDM_PARAM_PAGE_SIZE results per page). o UDM_PARAM_PAGE_SIZE - number of search results displayed on one page. o UDM_PARAM_SEARCH_MODE - search mode. The following values available: UDM_MODE_ALL - search for all words; UDM_MODE_ANY - search for any word; UDM_MODE_PHRASE - phrase search; UDM_MODE_BOOL - boolean search. See udm_find(3) for details on bool- ean search. o UDM_PARAM_CACHE_MODE - turns on or off search result cache mode. When enabled, the search engine will store search results to disk. In case a similar search is performed later, the engine will take results from the cache for faster performance. Available values: UDM_CACHE_ENABLED, UDM_CACHE_DISABLED. o UDM_PARAM_TRACK_MODE - turns on or off trackquery mode. Since version 3.1.2 mnoGoSearch has a query tracking support. Note that tracking is implemented in SQL version only and not available in built-in database. To use tracking, you have to cre- ate tables for tracking support. For MySQL, use create/mysql/track.txt. When doing a search, front-end uses those tables to store query words, a number of found documents and current Unix timestamp in seconds. Available values: UDM_TRACK_ENABLED, UDM_TRACK_DISABLED. o UDM_PARAM_PHRASE_MODE - defines whether index database using phrases ("phrase" parameter in indexer.conf). Possible values: UDM_PHRASE_ENABLED and UDM_PHRASE_DISABLED. Please note, that if phrase search is enabled ( UDM_PHRASE_ENABLED), it is still possible to do search in any mode ( ANY, ALL, BOOL or PHRASE). In 3.1.10 version of mnoGoSearch phrase search is sup- ported only in sql and built-in database modes, while beginning with 3.1.11 phrases are supported in cachemode as well. Examples of phrase search: "Arizona desert" - This query returns all indexed documents that contain "Arizona desert" as a phrase. Notice that you need to put double quotes around the phrase o UDM_PARAM_CHARSET - defines local charset. Available values: set of charsets supported by mnoGoSearch, e.g. koi8-r, cp1251, ... o UDM_PARAM_STOPFILE - Defines name and path to stopwords file. (There is a small difference with mnoGoSearch - while in mno- GoSearch if relative path or no path entered, it looks for this file in relation to UDM_CONF_DIR, the module looks for the file in relation to current path, i.e. to the path where the PHP script is executed.) o UDM_PARAM_STOPTABLE - Load stop words from the given SQL table. You may use several StopwordTable commands. This command has no effect when compiled without SQL database support. o UDM_PARAM_WEIGHT_FACTOR - represents weight factors for specific document parts. Currently body, title, keywords, descrip- tion, url are supported. To activate this feature please use degrees of 2 in *Weight commands of the indexer.conf. Let's imagine that we have these weights: BodyWeight 2 TitleWeight 4 KeywordWeight 8 DescWeight 16 ABCDE. Each digit is a factor for corresponding bit in word weight. For the given above weights configuration: D is a factor for weight 2 (BodyWeight bit) C is a factor for weight 4 (TitleWeight bit) B is a factor for weight 8 (KeywordWeight bit) A is a factor for weight 16 (DescWeight bit) UDM_PARAM_WEIGHT_FACTOR=00001 will search through URLs only. UDM_PARAM_WEIGHT_FACTOR=00100 will search through Titles only. UDM_PARAM_WEIGHT_FACTOR=11100 will search through Title,Keywords,Description but not through URL and Body. UDM_PARAM_WEIGHT_FACTOR=F9421 will search through: Keywords with factor 9 Title with factor 4 Body with factor 2 URL with factor 1 UDM_PARAM_WEIGHT_FACTOR variable is omitted, original weight value is taken to sort results. For a given above weight config- uration it means that document description has a most big weight 16. o UDM_PARAM_WORD_MATCH - word match. You may use this parameter to choose word match type. This feature works only in "sin- gle" and "multi" modes using SQL based and built-in database. It does not work in cachemode and other modes since they use word CRC and do not support substring search. Available values: UDM_MATCH_BEGIN - word beginning match; UDM_MATCH_END - word ending match; UDM_MATCH_WORD - whole word match; UDM_MATCH_SUBSTR - word substring match. o UDM_PARAM_MIN_WORD_LEN - defines minimal word length. Any word shorter this limit is considered to be a stopword. Please note that this parameter value is inclusive, i.e. if UDM_PARAM_MIN_WORD_LEN=3, a word 3 characters long will not be consid- ered a stopword, while a word 2 characters long will be. Default value is 1. o UDM_PARAM_ISPELL_PREFIXES - Possible values: UDM_PREFIXES_ENABLED and UDM_PREFIXES_DISABLED, that respectively enable or disable using prefixes. E.g. if a word "tested" is in search query, also words like "test", "testing", etc. Only suffixes are supported by default. Prefixes usually change word meanings, for example if somebody is searching for the word "tested" one hardly wants "untested" to be found. Prefixes support may also be found useful for site's spelling checking purposes. In order to enable ispell, you have to load ispell data with udm_load_ispell_data(3). o UDM_PARAM_CROSS_WORDS - enables or disables crosswords support. Possible values: UDM_CROSS_WORDS_ENABLED and UDM_CROSS_WORDS_DISABLED. The crosswords feature allows to assign words between <a href="xxx"> and </a> also to a document this link leads to. It works in SQL database mode and is not supported in built-in database and Cachemode. o UDM_PARAM_VARDIR - specifies a custom path to directory where indexer stores data when using built-in database and in cache mode. By default /var directory of mnoGoSearch installation is used. Can have only string values. o $val - CHANGELOG
+--------+-----------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+-----------------------------+ | 4.1.0 | | | | | | | | | | UDM_PARAM_VARDIR was added. | | | | +--------+-----------------------------+ RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. NOTES
Note Crosswords are supported only in mnoGoSearch 3.1.11 or later. PHP Documentation Group UDM_SET_AGENT_PARAM(3)