Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: where's the bug?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers where's the bug? Post 302230773 by Tytalus on Sunday 31st of August 2008 09:27:52 AM
Old 08-31-2008
Code:
#  if [ 1 -eq 1 ];
More >then
More >echo hello
More >fi
hello

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Bug has developed

Guys there is another bug that has developed.........now messaged above 6 bytes are trimmed and echoed back to client.After the first message the echo is not regular.I have put a loop in both client and server to check for closing.Moreover for connection close i also need to put another clause that... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunjag
3 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Have I found a bug?

When searching for new posts, I see that my voting in one of the polls counts as a 'new post'. However, while the '<blah> minutes ago' entry updates correctly, the 'by <username>' is the last user to actually post a comment in the poll instead. Result: Poll: vB Guest Book 39... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

logrotate bug?

I have been mailing myself logs for a while, but just ran into a problem because of a process that cannot HUP its log. (I realize thats why they implemented the "copytruncate" option in the first place) When I use logrotate with "copytruncate" and "compress" there is a problem. The "myScript"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jjinno
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is it a bug ..?

Hi All, I am using Red Hat Linux on my servers. The problem that I am facing is, sometimes the /opt usage on the server shows used percentage as 100% , when actually it is simply 20%. When I reboot the system, it comes back to 20%.Is this a bug in the system or my settings have gone wrong... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nua7
1 Replies

5. AIX

bug in 43 ???

xxxxserver# lsattr -El inet0 | grep 255.240.0.0,32.224.0.0,32.78.120.254 | grep '.40' route net,-hopcount,1,-netmask,255.240.0.0,32.224.0.0,32.78.120.254 How this is possible? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

6. Programming

is this a bug of g++?

Hello, Im using the g++(g++ Ubuntu/Linaro 4.4.4-14ubuntu5 4.4.5) and im trying to compile a small snippet code and got into an endless loop.I recompiled that in VS2010 under Windows 7 and the answer is as expected.so i wonder is this a bug of g++?here is my code. #include<iostream> using... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: homeboy
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to fix this bug?

Hi gurus, I have script as below: #!/bin/ksh while : do cat /dev/null > srcfile exit_time=`TZ=GMT-20 date +%Y%m%d1950` cur_time=`date +%Y%m%d%H%M` flag=1 if ; then ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken6503
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

A $(( expression )) bug?

This is for the big guns... I have been modifying AudioScope.sh to bring it inline with more current practices. I hit a bug which IS not present in the original code but was after modification. Shell check first:- #!/bin/sh txt="1234567890" echo "$(( $txt ))" echo "$(( ${#txt} - 1 ))" echo... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
17 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3)