Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux fedora: problem to play mp3 files. Post 302230530 by Glennzo on Friday 29th of August 2008 08:50:55 PM
Old 08-29-2008
Please post the output of the command
Code:
yum repolist

. Also, look at /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo and make sure that the only place you see enabled=1 is in the first stanza. Any other instance of enabled= needs to read 0.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Gentoo

fedora problem

HI, I installed fedora core 6 on my inspiron 1501. After I boot it gives me the following error, PCI: BIOS BUG #81(00000000) found. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: linuxuser
1 Replies

2. Linux

fedora core 6 problem

hi all i am currently using fedora core 3 . i downloaded the iso image of fedora core 6 but after installing the fedora core 6 . while starting linux it gives a error saying init is been killed . wht is happened? thank u (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nageshrk
3 Replies

3. SuSE

Fedora 9 problem

I appeal to all those of you that have experience with Fedora 9 for help. I am trying to install a suite of software which tries to make changes to the /etc/dhcpd.conf file. After the changes have been made the dhcpd service will not start and the original conf file is restored. However dhcpd... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnf
1 Replies

4. Ubuntu

How To Play MP3 Formats In UBUNTU

What is the procedure to play Mp3 formats in UBUNTU??? will any one share this secret :-) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: salman103
3 Replies

5. Slackware

Can't play sound files with aplay or cat to /dev/dsp

I am having problems using soundes. Until a few moments ago the following commands produced errors and no sound: cat /usr/share/apps/kolf/sounds/blackhole.wav/ > /dev/dsp yielded: /dev/dsp: Invalid argument cat /usr/share/apps/kolf/sounds/blackhole.wav > /dev/audio yelded: /dev/audio:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: slak0
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

find mp3- and m4a-files

Hi, I will find all mp3 and m4a files on a certain volume with regular expressions. The following command will not work (I am new to this) find /Volumes/music/ -iname '*.m' Does anyone can help me with the right syntax? muetze PS Mac OS X (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muetze
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to rename mp3 files

hi there, i'm using OS X. i have a bunch of mp3 files strewn across a directory tree that i'd like to rename. specifically i'd like to remove any track numbers and leading non-alphabetic characters from the filenames like this: 01 - song1.mp3 2 song2.mp3 become: song1.mp3... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: creakyshrimp
6 Replies

8. Debian

How to play avi files Raspberry Pi?

Raspberry Pi B 2014-01-07 Raspbian fully up to date. Installed and configured motion for surveillance. It works just fine and creates .avi files and .jpeg. Installed Mplayer trying to run it from desktop was not successful. I did try to do a command line by executing sudo mplayer... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: oldcity
6 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to play video files one after the other continously?

Hi, There are many MP4 files in a folder say 50 files . All these files are video clipping files.Instead of playing the video one by one , is it possible to play all video clipping files into single shot ? Say for example when i play one video file it gets over after sometime and to view... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
5 Replies
MP3WRAP(1)						      General Commands Manual							MP3WRAP(1)

NAME
mp3wrap -- Utility for mp3 wrapping SYNOPSIS
mp3wrap [options] OUTPUTFILE f1.mp3 f2.mp3 [f3.mp3]... DESCRIPTION
Mp3Wrap is a free command-line utility, which wraps two or more mp3 files in one large playable file, without losing filename and ID3 informations. It's useful to make large files easy to download on internet and then easy to split again in few seconds. You can split orig- inal files using mp3splt: http://mp3splt.sourceforge.net Mp3Wrap will create a file named: OUTPUTFILE_MP3WRAP.mp3. It's important you don't remove the MP3WRAP string, because this will tell the split program Mp3Splt that the file is wrapped and can be splitted just with -w option. There is also the possibility to specify a custom extension to created file (such as "OUTPUTFILE - MP3WRAP - wrapped by me.mp3"). This can be done using config file (see below), just adding the line "EXT=my ext.mp3" into it. Note that your custom extension must contain MP3WRAP string anywhere, otherwise program will add it by itself. Mp3Wrap will also add to the file a ID3v2 containing informations on how to split the file; you can change Title and Album tags but PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE COMMENT. OPTIONS
-a Add specified files to an existing Mp3Wrap file. Files are appended and the index is updated. -l List all files wrapped into a Mp3Wrap file. Doesn't extract anything -v Verbose mode. Mp3Wrap will display additional informations on process and, when using list option (-l) it will show many extra infos on wrapped files. CONFIGURATION FILE
For Linux version valid configuration files are: ~/.mp3wrap (in home directory) .mp3wrap (in the dir you are in that moment). For WIN32 version: PROG_DIR/mp3wrap.ini (dir where mp3wrap.exe is) mp3wrap.ini (in the dir you are in that moment). FILE FORMAT The file consists of key-value pairs in the form KEY=value where key contains no whitespace and no equal signs. value will be all of the text after the equal sign until (but not including) the end- ing newline. Beware of extra spaces at the end of the line! They will probably be interpreted as part of the option value. Valid option keys are: EXT The extension mp3wrap will append to created files. Here is an example: EXT=_MP3WRAP_wrapped by me.mp3 EXAMPLES
mp3wrap album.mp3 file1.mp3 file2.mp3 file3.mp3 file4.mp3 mp3wrap -v album.mp3 file*.mp3 mp3wrap -a album.mp3 file5.mp3 file6.mp3 mp3wrap -l album.mp3 mp3wrap -lv album.mp3 BUGS
Report any bugs you find to Author (see below). Advices and info requests are welcome. SEE ALSO
mp3splt(1) AUTHOR
Matteo Trotta <mtrotta@users.sourceforge.net>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License. This can be found as COPYING in mp3wrap directory. MP3WRAP(1)