Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux fedora: problem to play mp3 files. Post 302230389 by broli on Friday 29th of August 2008 08:53:28 AM
Old 08-29-2008
that is a temporall network problem
yum couldnt retrive that file
i just cliked in the link and opened ....

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Gentoo

fedora problem

HI, I installed fedora core 6 on my inspiron 1501. After I boot it gives me the following error, PCI: BIOS BUG #81(00000000) found. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: linuxuser
1 Replies

2. Linux

fedora core 6 problem

hi all i am currently using fedora core 3 . i downloaded the iso image of fedora core 6 but after installing the fedora core 6 . while starting linux it gives a error saying init is been killed . wht is happened? thank u (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nageshrk
3 Replies

3. SuSE

Fedora 9 problem

I appeal to all those of you that have experience with Fedora 9 for help. I am trying to install a suite of software which tries to make changes to the /etc/dhcpd.conf file. After the changes have been made the dhcpd service will not start and the original conf file is restored. However dhcpd... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnf
1 Replies

4. Ubuntu

How To Play MP3 Formats In UBUNTU

What is the procedure to play Mp3 formats in UBUNTU??? will any one share this secret :-) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: salman103
3 Replies

5. Slackware

Can't play sound files with aplay or cat to /dev/dsp

I am having problems using soundes. Until a few moments ago the following commands produced errors and no sound: cat /usr/share/apps/kolf/sounds/blackhole.wav/ > /dev/dsp yielded: /dev/dsp: Invalid argument cat /usr/share/apps/kolf/sounds/blackhole.wav > /dev/audio yelded: /dev/audio:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: slak0
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

find mp3- and m4a-files

Hi, I will find all mp3 and m4a files on a certain volume with regular expressions. The following command will not work (I am new to this) find /Volumes/music/ -iname '*.m' Does anyone can help me with the right syntax? muetze PS Mac OS X (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muetze
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to rename mp3 files

hi there, i'm using OS X. i have a bunch of mp3 files strewn across a directory tree that i'd like to rename. specifically i'd like to remove any track numbers and leading non-alphabetic characters from the filenames like this: 01 - song1.mp3 2 song2.mp3 become: song1.mp3... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: creakyshrimp
6 Replies

8. Debian

How to play avi files Raspberry Pi?

Raspberry Pi B 2014-01-07 Raspbian fully up to date. Installed and configured motion for surveillance. It works just fine and creates .avi files and .jpeg. Installed Mplayer trying to run it from desktop was not successful. I did try to do a command line by executing sudo mplayer... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: oldcity
6 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to play video files one after the other continously?

Hi, There are many MP4 files in a folder say 50 files . All these files are video clipping files.Instead of playing the video one by one , is it possible to play all video clipping files into single shot ? Say for example when i play one video file it gets over after sometime and to view... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
5 Replies
yum-builddep(1) 														   yum-builddep(1)

NAME
yum-builddep - install missing dependencies for building an RPM package SYNOPSIS
yum-builddep package DESCRIPTION
yum-builddep is a program which installs the RPMs needed to build the specified package. The source RPM for the specified package must be available in a Yum repository (which will be automatically enabled, if it is disabled) or it can be a local source RPM file. EXAMPLES
Download and install all the RPMs needed to build the kernel RPM: yum-builddep kernel FILES
As yum-builddep uses YUM libraries for retrieving all the information, it relies on YUM configuration for its default values like which repositories to use. Consult YUM documentation for details: /etc/yum.conf /etc/yum/repos.d/ /var/cache/yum/ SEE ALSO
yum.conf (5) http://yum.baseurl.org/ AUTHORS
See the Authors file included with this program. BUGS
There are of course no bugs, but should you find any, you should first consult the FAQ section on http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/Faq and if unsuccessful in finding a resolution contact the mailing list: yum-devel@lists.baseurl.org. To file a bug use http://bugzilla.redhat.com for Fedora/RHEL/Centos related bugs and http://yum.baseurl.org/report for all other bugs. Panu Matilainen 17 July 2005 yum-builddep(1)