Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Breaking the Multi-Colored Box 0.5a (Default branch) Post 302229742 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 27th of August 2008 06:30:05 PM
Old 08-27-2008
Breaking the Multi-Colored Box 0.5a (Default branch)

Breaking the Multi-Colored Box is a framework which is designed to test various techniques of generating known CAPTCHA and then attempting to break them using image filtering, segmentation, and character recognition.Image

More...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Debian

top for Debian multi-cpu box...

I have a quad cpu Debian box running as an email server. I'm looking to see how the cpu's are being used. Top just shows them alltogether with the 4 processes running. Does anyone know how I can get Top to show me each cpu like the HP-UX top does? Thanks. top - 14:56:08 up 2:35, 1 user, ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: natter
1 Replies
Sort::Key::Multi(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Sort::Key::Multi(3pm)

NAME
Sort::Key::Multi - simple multikey sorts SYNOPSIS
use Sort::Key::Multi qw(sikeysort); my @data = qw(foo0 foo1 bar34 bar0 bar34 bar33 doz4) my @sisorted = sikeysort { /(w+)(d+)/} @data; DESCRIPTION
Sort::Key::Multi creates multikey sorting subroutines and exports them to the caller package. The names of the sorters are of the form "xxxkeysort" or "xxxkeysort_inplace", where "xxx" determines the number and types of the keys as follows: + "i" indicates an integer key, "u" indicates an unsigned integer key, "n" indicates a numeric key, "s" indicates a string key and "l" indicates a string key that obeys locale order configuration. + Type characters can be prefixed by "r" to indicate reverse order. + A number following a type character indicates that the key type has to be repeated as many times (for instance "i3" is equivalent to "iii" and "rs2" is equivalent to "rsrs"). + Underscores ("_") can be freely used between type indicators. For instace: use Key::Sort::Multi qw(iirskeysort i2rskeysort i_i_rs__keysort i2rs_keysort); exports to the caller package fourth identical sorting functions that take two integer keys that are sorted in ascending order and one string key that is sorted in descending order. The generated sorters take as first argument a subroutine that is used to extract the keys from the values which are passed inside $_, for example: my @data = qw(1.3.foo 1.3.bar 2.3.bar 1.4.bar 1.7.foo); my @s = i2rs_keysort { split /./, $_ } @data; SEE ALSO
For a more general multikey sorter generator see Sort::Key::Maker. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2006 by Salvador Fandin~o <sfandino@yahoo.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.4 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.14.2 2010-04-16 Sort::Key::Multi(3pm)