Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Delete the threads started by me or my account Post 302229717 by ravis83 on Wednesday 27th of August 2008 06:25:57 PM
Old 08-27-2008
Delete the threads started by me or my account

Can you please delete the account or the threads started by me please.

I really appreciate it.
ravis83

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete account

Hi, Please delete my account, N!cklas with registered e-mailaddress XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Best regards Nicklas (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: N!cklas
5 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

shouldnt we also have the permission to delete our threads

i think we should also have the permissions to delete our own thread (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarunicon
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete the line started with nondigit or newline character

i want to delete the line which is not started with numeric in vim. vim temp.txt Volume in drive D is DATA Volume Serial Number is 8C52-2055 Directory of D:\data\notes 02/16/2010 03:09 PM <DIR> . 02/16/2010 03:09 PM <DIR> .. 09/11/1999 03:03 AM ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manabhanjan
5 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Delete this account

Hi, I want to change my user name.And if that is not possible can u please close the account so that i can create a new account with other user name. Regards, Jyothi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyothi_wipro
3 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do i delete threads/posts?

I cannot find the option anywhere when i click on "Edit". (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnthebaptist
2 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete my account

can`t find an option to do this.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spacevoid8
1 Replies
dsenableroot(8) 					    BSD System Manager's Manual 					   dsenableroot(8)

NAME
dsenableroot -- enables or disables the root account. SYNOPSIS
dsenableroot [-d] [-u username] [-p password] [-r rootPassword] DESCRIPTION
dsenableroot sets the password for the root account if enabling the root user account. Otherwise, if disable [-d] is chosen, the root account passwords are removed and the root user is disabled. A list of flags and their descriptions: -u username Username of a user that has administrative privileges on this computer. -p password Password to use in conjunction with the specified username. If this is not specified, you will be prompted for entry. -r rootPassword Password to be used for the root account. If this is not specified for enabling, you will be prompted for entry. EXAMPLES
-dsenableroot Your username will be used and you will be queried for both your password and the new root password to be set to enable the root account. -dsenableroot -d Your username will be used and you will be queried for only your password to disable the root account. -dsenableroot -u username -p userpassword -r rootpassword The supplied arguments will be used to enable the root account. -dsenableroot -d -u username -p userpassword The supplied arguments will be used to disable the root account. Mac OS August 08 2003 Mac OS