Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers How can I see current browser requests? (Firefox on Ubuntu Linux) Post 302229421 by ropers on Wednesday 27th of August 2008 02:05:00 AM
Old 08-27-2008
Thanks very much for the lighthttpheaders link. Archive.org currently isn't slow, and I obviously need to run across a slow responding website to see if it does exactly what I'm looking for, but in any event lighthttpheaders is a brilliant tool that I'm definitely going to use, so again thanks a bunch! Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Linux and ICMP timestamp requests.

Hi There, I am looking to disable ICMP timestamp requests and ICMP timestamp replies on my Linux server version 8. Can someone please tell me the simplest way to do this? I know a command to disable all ICMP traffic but this I have been told will cause many network problems which I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gerwhelan
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need Shell script for getting Firefox Browser Version

Hi, How to write a script for finding out firefox version in our linux machine? Could you please share the same? I am using Red Hat Linux machine. Thanks, Kammy (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kjannu
2 Replies

3. Web Development

Add HTML Based on Browser Width (Firefox)

Here is a bit of code I wrote that includes some HTML (table and image code) based on the width of the browser. It works in Firefox. I am not sure if it works for IE. (Need to test.) <script type="text/javascript"><!-- var winWidth = window.innerWidth; if (winWidth > 750) {... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. AIX

Mozilla firefox browser is not working

Hello, We enabled X11 and xming is riunning. we used to open firefox window using below command on AIX. /usr/bin/firefox Xclock is working fine now. But for some reason firefox stopped working on one of our AIX LPAR. Can you please look in to below error. />/usr/bin/firefox... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aaron8667
5 Replies