Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: mth code determination
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers mth code determination Post 302229175 by dr46014 on Tuesday 26th of August 2008 10:36:36 AM
Old 08-26-2008
mth code determination

FILE_DATE=`date +%Y%m%d`
current mth code is 200808
How can i find the 56 mths back mth code.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hardware Determination

Does anyone know an equiv of lscfg -vp for HP-UX? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam_pointer
2 Replies

2. Programming

Telnet client IP determination

I have configured my firewall to allow only five remote IP's to connect to my server. Upon connection...i would like to automate the Xsession functions for authorized IP's. Mainly, $DISPLAY of the environment to the client. I understand that the "gethostbyaddr" function is capable of this.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomas.jones
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Total space Determination

Hi experts, # df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/hda9 3.8G 1.7G 2.0G 46% / none 369M 0 369M 0% /dev/shm /dev/hda10 2.0G 33M 1.8G 2% /tmp /dev/hda12 1.4G 1.2G 260M 82% /usr I used df -h... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: William1482
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Determination n points between two coordinates

Hi guys. Can anyone tell me how to determine points between two coardinates. For example: Which type of command line gives me 50 points between (8, -5, 7) and (2, 6, 9) points Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rpf
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

loop for determination of number of points in a enclosed area

Hi Friends, I am trying to find coordinates within three points by using a for loop. For example: I want to find points within the triangular area enclosed by (1,2,3), (4,5,6) and (7,8,9) points. I want to create a mesh in a triangle and I should know the coordinates of points. Best... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rpf
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Print from nth field to mth fields using awk

Hi, Is there any short method to print from a particular field till another filed using awk? Example File: File1 ==== 1|2|acv|vbc|......|100|342 2|3|afg|nhj|.......|100|346 Expected output: File2 ==== acv|vbc|.....|100 afg|nhj|.....|100 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: machomaddy
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get the nth word of mth line in a file

Hi.. May be a simple question but I just began to write unix scripts a week ago, for sorting some huge amount of experiment data, so I got no common sense about unix scripting and really need your helps... The situation is, I want to read the nth word of mth line in a file, and then store it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: freezelty
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to remove mth and nth column from a file?

Hi, i need to remove mth and nth column from a csv file. here m and n is not a specific number. it is a variable ex. m=2 n=5 now i need to remove the 2nd and 5th line.. Please help how to do that. Thanks!!! (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: zaq1xsw2
18 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with identify gradient and the coefficient of determination of a straight line

Hi, Do anybody experience using awk or perl command to identify gradient of a straight line and The coefficient of determination/R-square value of a chart (R2) ? Below is my input file : t1 2 3 5 8 t2 0 2 0 2 t3 1 1 1 1 t4 50 70 80 90 . . . Desired Output : t1 2 3 5 8 0.6986... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: perl_beginner
10 Replies
GLPIXELZOOM(3G) 						   OpenGL Manual						   GLPIXELZOOM(3G)

NAME
glPixelZoom - specify the pixel zoom factors C SPECIFICATION
void glPixelZoom(GLfloat xfactor, GLfloat yfactor); PARAMETERS
xfactor, yfactor Specify the x and y zoom factors for pixel write operations. DESCRIPTION
glPixelZoom specifies values for the x and y zoom factors. During the execution of glDrawPixels() or glCopyPixels(), if (xr, yr) is the current raster position, and a given element is in the mth row and nth column of the pixel rectangle, then pixels whose centers are in the rectangle with corners at (xr + n . xfactor, yr + m . yfactor) (xr + n + 1 . xfactor, yr + m + 1 . yfactor) are candidates for replacement. Any pixel whose center lies on the bottom or left edge of this rectangular region is also modified. Pixel zoom factors are not limited to positive values. Negative zoom factors reflect the resulting image about the current raster position. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glPixelZoom is executed between the execution of glBegin() and the corresponding execution of glEnd(). ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_ZOOM_X glGet() with argument GL_ZOOM_Y SEE ALSO
glCopyPixels(), glDrawPixels() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1991-2006 Silicon Graphics, Inc. This document is licensed under the SGI Free Software B License. For details, see http://oss.sgi.com/projects/FreeB/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLPIXELZOOM(3G)