Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Purpose of empty Class
Top Forums Programming Purpose of empty Class Post 302228560 by manosubsulo on Monday 25th of August 2008 03:55:58 AM
Old 08-25-2008
Check the below link for more detail...

http://www.cantrip.org/emptyopt.html

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to find empty folders without using -empty

hi all: my solaris FIND does not support find myFolder -type d -empty how can i find the empty folders? thanks! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: lasse
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Getting same exit status for empty and non empty file

Hi All, I am checking for a empty input file to do some further action , but I am getting exit status 0 in both the cases , for empty and non empty file both. The value of $? is coming 0 in if part also and else part too. #!/bin/ksh if ]; then echo "data" # exit 0 echo "$?" else... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mavesum
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

car class (not school class)

im just trying to have some fun and kill some time writing a c++ program that has a person type in a car make and model then gives them a year and a price. or something like that. i always have problems getting it goin but once the ball is rolling im usually pretty good. anyone wanna help me out? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rickym2626
1 Replies

4. Programming

C++ class definition with a member of the same class

Hi, i have a question about C++. Is it possible to declare a class with a member ot the same class? For example, a linked list or i want to convert this C code to C++ class (Elemento) typedef struct elemento { char name; char value; List<struct elemento> ltElementos; ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pogdorica
7 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Purpose of inv

Hi All Can anybody tell me what is the purpose of inv in the below command. ftp -inv $RFTPSERVER /temp/te.txt << EOF and << its stands for what.. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raju4u
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Purpose of <>

Hi, I have read from the book that , <> causes the file to be used as both input as well as output. Can anyone give me the scenario where <> will be useful? Thanks (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
10 Replies

7. Programming

static use for class inside the same class c++

Hi, I believe the next code is wrong: class Egg { Egg e; int i; Egg(int ii=0) : i(ii) {} }; because you would end up with an endless definition (memory allocation) of Egg objects, thus int i. Ok, so God Eckel proposes for a singleton: class Egg { static Egg e; int... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xavipoes
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Get pointer for existing device class (struct class) in Linux kernel module

Hi all! I am trying to register a device in an existing device class, but I am having trouble getting the pointer to an existing class. I can create a class in a module, get the pointer to it and then use it to register the device with: *cl = class_create(THIS_MODULE, className);... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hdaniel@ualg.pt
0 Replies

9. Programming

Size of Derived class, upon virtual base class inheritance

I have the two class definition as follows. class A { public: int a; }; class B : virtual public A{ }; The size of class A is shown as 4, and size of class B is shown as 16. Why is this effect ?. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: techmonk
2 Replies

10. Programming

C++ : Base class member function not accessible from derived class

Hello All, I am a learner in C++. I was testing my inheritance knowledge with following piece of code. #include <iostream> using namespace std; class base { public : void display() { cout << "In base display()" << endl; } void display(int k) {... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand.shah
2 Replies
Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Class(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Class(3)

NAME
Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Class - Class/TypeConstraint parallel hierarchy VERSION
version 2.0604 DESCRIPTION
This class represents type constraints for a class. INHERITANCE
"Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Class" is a subclass of Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint. METHODS
Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Class->new(%options) This creates a new class type constraint based on the given %options. It takes the same options as its parent, with two exceptions. First, it requires an additional option, "class", which is name of the constraint's class. Second, it automatically sets the parent to the "Object" type. The constructor also overrides the hand optimized type constraint with one it creates internally. $constraint->class Returns the class name associated with the constraint. $constraint->parents Returns all the type's parent types, corresponding to its parent classes. $constraint->is_subtype_of($type_name_or_object) If the given type is also a class type, then this checks that the type's class is a subclass of the other type's class. Otherwise it falls back to the implementation in Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint. $constraint->create_child_type(%options) This returns a new Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint object with the type as its parent. Note that it does not return a "Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Class" object! $constraint->get_message($value) This is the same as "get_message" in Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint except that it explicitly says "isa" was checked. This is to help users deal with accidentally autovivified type constraints. BUGS
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs. AUTHOR
Moose is maintained by the Moose Cabal, along with the help of many contributors. See "CABAL" in Moose and "CONTRIBUTORS" in Moose for details. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-09-19 Moose::Meta::TypeConstraint::Class(3)