Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News Enhanced commit privileges: Edward Tomasz Napierala (src, ports) Post 302228061 by Linux Bot on Friday 22nd of August 2008 05:20:06 PM
Old 08-22-2008
Enhanced commit privileges: Edward Tomasz Napierala (src, ports)

Image WebGUI is a content management framework built to allow average business users to build and maintain complex Web sites. It is modular, pluggable, and platform independent. It was designed to allow the people who create the content to manage it online, rather than content management taking up the time of busy IT staff. WebGUI comes with a full host of features including shopping cart, subscriptions, forums, photo galleries, FAQs, link lists, blogs, SQL reports, a Web services interface, and a very configurable user privilege and profiling system. License: GNU General Public License (GPL) Changes:
This release includes fixes and improvements to the shop templates, fixes to the Thingy, and fixes for a variety of other issues.Image

More...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

give ldap a/c during commit in commit line section

Is someone help me to achieve my goal I am working on a script actually script is working fine .The goal of script is restrict the user for something like while he is doing tocommit in repository he will commit with comment and with some parameter....here I have one more requirement and that is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragpgtgerman
0 Replies
MP4ART(1)							  MP4v2 Utilities							 MP4ART(1)

NAME
mp4art - manual page for mp4art - MP4v2 2.0.0 SYNOPSIS
mp4art [OPTION]... ACTION file... DESCRIPTION
For each mp4 (m4a) file specified, perform the specified ACTION. An action must be specified. Some options are not applicable for some actions. ACTIONS --list list all covr-boxes --add IMG add covr-box from IMG file --replace IMG replace covr-box with IMG file --remove remove covr-box --extract extract covr-box ACTION PARAMETERS --art-any act on all covr-boxes (default) --art-index IDX act on covr-box index IDX OPTIONS -z, --optimize optimize mp4 file after modification -y, --dryrun do not actually create or modify any files -k, --keepgoing continue batch processing even after errors -o, --overwrite overwrite existing files when creating -f, --force force overwrite even if file is read-only -q, --quiet equivalent to --verbose 0 -d, --debug NUM increase debug or long-option to set NUM -v, --verbose NUM increase verbosity or long-option to set NUM -h, --help print brief help or long-option for extended help --version print version information and exit DEBUG LEVELS (for raw mp4 file I/O) 0 supressed 1 add warnings and errors (default) 2 add table details 3 add implicits 4 everything VERBOSE LEVELS 0 warnings and errors 1 normal informative messages (default) 2 more informative messages 3 everything mp4art - MP4v2 2.0.0 June 2012 MP4ART(1)