Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Security Advisories (RSS) S-365: Ruby 1.8 Vulnerabilities Post 302227089 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 20th of August 2008 03:10:03 PM
Old 08-20-2008
S-365: Ruby 1.8 Vulnerabilities

Several vulnerabilities have been discovered in the interpreter for the Ruby language, which may lead to denial of service or the execution of arbitrary code. The risk is MEDIUM. May lead to denial of service or the execution of arbitrary code.

More...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Powershell + office 365

Hello ! I am looking for powershell guys. I have lot of office365 users ,and i need add/remove calendar items from powershell. my users have multiple calendars. how can i select calendar ,and how can i add / remove item to selected calendar. PS C:\appl\o365calendar> get-mailboxfolder... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zoldkovacs
0 Replies
RDF::Query::Federate(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 RDF::Query::Federate(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Query::Federate - A subclass of RDF::Query for efficient federated query execution. VERSION
This document describes RDF::Query::Federate version 2.908. SYNOPSIS
my $service = RDF::Query::ServiceDescription->new( $url ); my $query = new RDF::Query::Federate ( $sparql ); $query->add_service( $service ); my $stream = $query->execute(); DESCRIPTION
... METHODS
"new ( $query, \%options )" "new ( $query, $base_uri, $languri, $lang )" Returns a new RDF::Query::Federate object for the specified $query. The query language defaults to SPARQLP, but may be set specifically by specifying either $languri or $lang, whose acceptable values are: $lang: 'rdql', 'sparql11', or 'sparql' $languri: 'http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/', or 'http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2003/07/query/RDQL' "add_service ( $service_description )" Adds the service described by $service_description to the query's list of data sources. "services" "algebra_fixup ( $algebra, $bridge, $base_uri, $ns )" Called in the fixup method of ::Algebra classes, returns either an optimized ::Algebra object ready for execution, or undef (in which case it will be prepared for execution by the ::Algebra::* class itself. AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams <gwilliams@cpan.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-01-31 RDF::Query::Federate(3pm)